Ratings for Dr. Nonna Rivkin

I am baffled by the negative comments for Dr. Rivkin. My two sons go to her and she is the warmest mOst patient doctor I have come across. She has never rushed us and takes the time to answer every question. She is extremely knowledgeable and the IDEAL pediatrician. Btw my oldest son is 18 months and she has never even mentioned potty training.

flag | Submitted June 1, 2013

I don't believe rude doctors deserve polite comments. After many years I am purging myself of how I feel about this inconsiderate, nasty, rude, condescending and obnoxious doctor. Poor dental hygiene to boot! She is not set a good example.

flag | Submitted May 19, 2013

My 2 yr twin toddlers had a fever for 3 days straight, on the third day their fever spiked up to 103. I called the office which was closed and Dr. Rivkin was the doctor on call. She told me that I was being silly for paging her when the office is closed. If she does not want to be paged when the office is closed, then she should not be a doctor on call. Furthermore, when my twins were 18 months old, she gave me a lecture because they were not potty trained. I spoke to the other doctors in the practice and they did not think that I had to potty trained my twins at 18 months. The other doctors in the practice are wonderful, however, I find Dr. Rivkin to be very rude, impolite and obnoxious.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

Dr. Nonna Rivkin's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Brooklyn, Coll Of Med, Brooklyn Ny 11203 (Grad. 1995)