Ratings for Dr. Stephanie L. White

Please stay away from this Physician. She does not listen to her patients and has her own preconceived ideal of what is going on with patients despite recent history of patients visit with same symptoms and treatment. She saw me in urgent care and I beg and asked her to review my record for the right antibiotic i was given at my last visit. She refused and even refused to precribe antibiotic despite my fever, thick yellow secretions, ear pain, swollen tonsil, sore throat and pain. She completely misdiagnosed me with viral symptoms. I had to visit a different Urgent care where i was appropriately diagnosed with bronchitis, PNA, ear infection and given a shot of Antibiotics and Rx of a strong Antibiotics. I feel so much better today. For your own good, stay away from her. She refuse to reevaluate when i called back to report that her treatment or lack of it was not working. She truelly do not deserve to be practicing medicine if she continue to not listen to her patients complaint.

flag | Submitted October 12, 2009

flag | Submitted October 11, 2009

Dr. Stephanie L. White's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 2007)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pomona, CA