Ratings for Dr. Brian S. Israel

Great doctor been with 15 years takes good care of me would not use another doctor

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

Been going to Doctor Israel since he opened his office in Tarrytown as a regular patient. Diagnosed me with bronchitis-treated me with usual meds did not worked when I called 4 days later and spoke to his staff-major attitude-did not give a damn-said he was booked that day-and they could not squeeze me in! Although I was hacking away-oh and then he was only working the next day Fri half a day. I told her my symptoms remained the same-then I was told to call 0730 in morning Frid and then the recording dsadi teh office opens at eight-after recalling more meds were writted by Dr. without consulting with me or speaking to Dr. It seems quanity over quality pervails once again. So dismayed with lack of care looking for new Doctor.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

Great guy, spent lots of time with me. Very experienced. Great personal attention and in depth explanations. Been going for 5 years. Almost always the only one in the waiting room but almost always 10+ min wait.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

I've been real disappointed with the care I got with Dr. Israel. I intentionlly tried him out as my primary care physician because he was a sole practioner and I figured I'd get more personal attention, thoroughness, etc. That didn't end up being my experience. He provided little transparency into my treatment, and when when he couldn't figure out what was going on by the book, he started blowing me off. Just because you don't know what the issue is, doesn't mean there isn't an issue.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2011

This doctor is horrible. Dont use him ever, he doesn't care about his patients, he doesn't care if your dying or not. Ive asked him for simple things and he blew me off. I thought he was one of the good ones but buy was I wrong.

flag | Submitted October 11, 2009

Dr. Brian S. Israel's Credentials

• New York College Of Osteo Medicine Of New York Institute Of Technology (Grad. 1992)