Dr. J Chanchlani

Ratings for Dr. J Chanchlani

No bed side manner. Staff are rude when you talk to them over the phone (that is if someone answers). She does not have time for her patients and she appears to be inconvenienced by her patients.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2018

A terrible doctor in every way. Misdiagnosed (and failed to diagnose) me and family members several times and on two occasions I and another relative who was under her care were hospitalized because she had no idea what the issue was and brushed it off as "nothing".

flag | Submitted July 19, 2017

Attitude, Lazy, In a rush, didn't care what so ever about my problems, and pretty much said take some Tylenol even when that wasn't needed. She is my family doctor and has been for 22 years but this will definitely be changed. She didn't bother to listen and wouldn't did a horrible job explaining anything.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

a very knowledgeable doctor but no bedside manners whatsoever..

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. J Chanchlani got a shitty attitude and little knowledge

flag | Submitted September 5, 2015

Horrible MD in ontario. She scared all her patients and staff by her rude attitude. She is nicer to only her community people who speak hindi and Punjabi.

flag | Submitted June 10, 2015

While this doctor is a cool lady and she's very pretty... I hate her as a Doctor. She prescribes Tylenol for every issue I have ever had. I remember her being a great, caring doctor about 10 years ago when she didn't have too many patients to handle. Things have changed for her now. She's always on vacation.. or doing things like opening buildings at McMaster. While she is an amazing woman, her medical professionalism and expertise is lacking. She has become more of a community politician. All things aside, I only respect her for not telling my mom any of my secrets. Cheerz. Xo.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2013

Dr Chinchilani is a very knowledgeable and experienced professional. She has been my family doctor since 2002. Unfortunately, I didn't see her for more than three years and she doesn't take me in any more. However, my wife and kids still visit her. She is very good in diagnosing the problem first time and giving right medication. I would highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2013

We haqve had this dr for the past 18 years since we first Immigrated to Cananda from the United Kingdom. She is an Excellent Doctor and very knowledgeable. You will not find a better Dr in Brampton.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2012