Ratings for Dr. Lucille N. MARTINEZ

Dr. Grier was my OB when I was pregnant. I thought she took excellent care of me. Unfortunately, she was not on duty when I delivered. I was very happy with her care. I had a small complication during my pregnancy and felt that she did a great job of seeing me through that effectively without causing undue fear or stress. Recommend.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Dr. Grier delivered my daughter at Presbyterian Hospital, and I was absolutely thrilled to have her a part of my experience. Dr. Grier was incredibly patient and calm with me (and my family!). I never for one minute doubted her capabilities, and felt very comfortable in her presence. I am now pregnant again and dissapointed to find out she moved to a hospital on the other side of town! Dr Grier is a wonderful doctor, I HIGHLY recommend her!

flag | Submitted July 9, 2010

Dr. grier and the other doctors and staff in this facility are useless. Dr. Grier was very judgemental kept asking me if I had any STD's after i repeatedly tld her I was in a committed relationship for the last five years prior to my pregnancy . She refused to give me medication for my anxiety and even yelled at me and refused to answer my questions I had for her . The nurses were just as bad and not knowledgeable in their field. Dr Grier also kept asking if I had HIV or AIDS and I said I didnt need to be tested she insisted I could have contracted the disease and not know it. I explained I had several surgeries. AVOID AT ALL COSTS go have your kid in arizona or Colorado where the doctors are more intelligent and have more compassion

flag | Submitted October 10, 2009

Dr. Lucille N. MARTINEZ's Credentials

• Spanish

• Tulane University School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)