Ratings for Dr. Ramesh Thimmiah

He used to be great. He went down hill I don't know if it was personal problems?? He destroyed all older records in a bon fire without pts permission. He put present records online, without consent. He stopped seeing pts and let new PA see us. He saw us abt every 9 months. With no letter to patients, he left the Country, with no plans of returning. He would not fill my drugstore repeated attempts to contact him to refill my prescriptions 3 days before he left. I have heard someone is taking his place. Why then am I sitting in bed in pain without my medication??

flag | Submitted September 25, 2016

See him in the Follansbee, WV office. Dr. T. literally saved my life after surgery at Johns Hopkins (Baltimore, MD) -- was NOT put on antibiotic post-operatively (34-inch incision!) and developed massive infection. He is extremely knowledgeable, takes the time to listen, and goes the extra mile. I cannot say enough good about him, and I am an RN. Too bad more doctors don't have his caring, bedside manner. His Follansbee staff is top notch and have gone out of their way to be helpful. God bless Dr. T. and his medical practice.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2009