Ratings for Dr. Alexander Khabensky

Let me just begin by saying Thank you so much Dr.Khabensky for your care and and impeccable work. The best dentist hands down. Very knowledgeable, caring, excellent work ethics. Wonderful staff, clean office, best equipment. See this dentist and you will never want to change to another one. Eliza F.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2012

I have been a client of Dr Khabensky for many years, and I have only kind words to say. During this time I underwent diverse dental procedures, and every one of them was done with an exceptional quality and professionalism. I highly recommend this dentist.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2012

I don't know why someone would say anything negative about Dr. Khabensky. He carries his practice with great professionalism, diligence, and skill. I've been going to Dr. K for many years now as have many of friends. The man knows his stuff. Personally, I was always afraid of needles, but his anesthetic shots are completely painless. I'm sure many will agree with this. He is funny and really cares about patient satisfaction and quality assurance as does his staff. Highly recommend Dr. K!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2012

This guy really knows his stuff, I really felt like I was in good hands. Besides being a great dentist, he also a very nice man. Overall great experience. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted January 7, 2012

STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!!! Unless you are a masochist, do NOT go to this guy.

flag | Submitted December 18, 2011

The best dentist ever. Find him via web site http://dentistinbrooklyn.com/contacts.htm

flag | Submitted January 6, 2010