Ratings for Dr. Maria C. Holmes

She delivered my baby. It was great for me that she came to hospital right after I call that I'm in labor, because I gave birth just in a hour after arrival to hospital.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

Dr Holmes listened to my concerns and discuss options for treatment. I am extremely happy with the care that I received and will return and tell my friends. Dr Holmes is a verying caring doctor.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Very friendly and was able to diagnose my issue and get me scheduled for surgery to get it repaired. Will go back again the future.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2011

Terrible office staff. Her receptionist gives you a cold glare when you enter, chit chats with patients in Russian and over charges you without blinking an eye or apologizing. Her assistant is unprofessional in her questioning manner ,as wells her appearance. Dr.Holmes doesn't return calls or follows up on tests in a timely manner.will not return.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

I went to Dr Holmes after going to another doctor. The experience with Dr Holmes was great compared with my previous doctor. Dr Holmes was caring, compassionate, and listened to me. She took the time to dicuss with me my problem and presented several options and recommended the best course of treatment how to best address it.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2010

Dr. Maria C. Holmes's Credentials

• Novosibirk Med Inst, Novosibirsk, Russia (Grad. 1989)

• BCBS Illinois