Ratings for Dr. Mary P. Sullivan

The most unprofessional and unethical behavior I have ever seen. I went to Dr. Sullivan's office to make an appoment only to find out that she moved to Florida and no longer practice madicine. A realtor company was moving in and they had no information whatsoever where my medical records could me. I was never notified about anything and apparently the people who bought her practice were long gone as well... with them went my credit balance of $100.00. I have never ever seen such a thing! I am shocked!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

Mary Sullivan did up and leave her practice without telling the patients,and from what i hear the staff found out at the last minute. On her last day at the practice i seen Dr. Sullivan, she did not say anything to me about leaving, she just told me to follow up in three months knowing she would not be here. Talk about being blindsided when I found out that she was gone. If this is the way she runs her practice makes you wonder if she really cared about her patients and question her creditability as a doctor.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2012

When I called to make my monthly appointment, I found out that Sullivan had simply picked up and left her practice with no notification whatsoever. Through someone that works at TOC, I found out that this was NOT the first time she had done this. There are only a few doctors in this area that deal with the prescription that I take. Thanks to Sullivan, I am in a bind to scramble around and find another family doctor. The other posts on here about her staff are correct about saying how rude they are. I was told that two other doctors are starting there today but have no earthyly idea of who they are. In my opinion, Mary Sullivan is a disgrace to the medical profession.

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Dr Sullivan is very busy because a lot of people want to see her. She is a Dr. that looks at alternatives to normal prescription med's first and that's hard to find. She will listen to your concerns and some she does brush off - probably because they are no of concern - medically, although they might be to us. She had been on the nose, with every weird thing that myself or my kids have had. She can diagnose an issue, have blood drawn and be backed up conclusively. I find her very likable - but I am happy having a Dr. that knows what they are doing and I don't need the "fluff" I need the facts. I get on well with her staff, but I am a people person and make an effort. They are very busy too. I do wish that I didn't have to take so long to get in to see her - but she also "fits" people in if it sounds important. I'd rather wait - if it was my child that was sick - I'd be happy to wait.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2012

Dr. Sullivan and her husband (a PA in her office) are awesome! They are always up to date on the latest health news, and willing to offer non-traditional solutions when prescriptions fail to do the job. She's from Florida and does talk very quickly, but I don't believe that's because she's trying to rush through the appointment. She's also not particularly warm and fuzzy, but I don't hold this against her; it's just not her style. She's by no means rude(although, I can't say the same for most of her staff), but she is serious, yet friendly. Her willingness to think outside the box, and her extensive knowledge of many hard to treat conditions rate her in my book as one of the best doctors I've ever encountered.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2012

The worse and least caring staff I have seen at an doctor's office

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

flag | Submitted September 13, 2011

this doctor and her staff are the rudest group of people i have ever done business with. every visit was a lengthy wait. the nurses, receptionist and doctor have the worst attitude i personally have ever seen. i have never complained publically before, but this dr and her staff are the worst. one visit to this office and you will see...every visit ive made i have seen them treat everyone else in the office as rudely as they have treated my daughter and myself.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2011

Dr. Mary Sullivan came highly recommended from a coworker. So I decided to become a patient and since then I have questioned this decision. Whenever I see a physcian I write down my issues/concerns so that we can discuss them. Each visit has been very rushed and it feels like she is fast talking me so that she can deal with other patients. I don't feel like she genuinely takes my concerns seriously, but I'm charged for each 10 minute office visit. I've visited the office three times and each time I walk out thinking what the heck just happened and then I have to get on the internet and research my symptoms or the over the counter medicine she's prescribed me. I have been very disappointed. The next visit I'm going to let her know my disappoints and see what happens. If I don't see improvements I will be seeing a different doctor.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2011

Dr. Sullivan is great and very knowledgable, but her staff is crabby and rude. I had a health issue and the nurse called to give me my test results which were upsetting and while I am the patient and was emotional, the nurse being the professional snapped at me and since that time has never spoken polite to me nor looked me in the eyes.During my treatments this same nurse has avoided taking care of me and sends someone else in and I have apoligized for my emotional state, but bad news doesn't always go down easy, so now she should let it go too.

flag | Submitted December 13, 2010

Dr. Mary P. Sullivan's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1998)

Top Hospitals in Madison, AL