Ratings for Dr. WILLIAM J. Mott

Dr. Mott is fabulous, and I trust him completely. Everything he told me during the course of my rotator cuff injury, and ensuing surgery, was completely accurate. He's an experienced surgeon, and knows what he's doing! I found his "bedside manner" to be perfectly fine. I didn't expect to make a buddy. I expected him to be frank and authoritative, because he knows a lot that I don't!

flag | Submitted June 8, 2017

Terrible personality. I'm sure he is a good surgeon but he certainly needs to learn patience and better communication skills. Lacks any kind of good bedside manners.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2012

Horrific bedside manner. Rude, short, and arrogant. Waited for 50 minutes after my vitals were checked. He spent less than 5 minutes with me. Was there for a knee problem, he said "you are too young for the surgery, come on back in 10 years or so and we'll take another look at it." He stood up, said thank you and walked out. When I called back to ask his nurse for any notes in my chart she said the only one said "needs a new knee, instructed patient to come back in a decade." Website says he is a surgeon, that is scary.

flag | Submitted October 10, 2009

Dr. WILLIAM J. Mott's Credentials

• Univ Of Wi Med Sch, Madison Wi 53706 (Grad. 1988)

Sask Health