Ratings for Dr. Terri L. Tenhoor

Been dealing with this doctor for 5 months, have seen her a total of 10 minutes and now because had the audacity to question my treatment and have her follow up, have been dropped as a patient. Last visit she came the treatment room asked why I was in a bad mood, reasons: completed a form that she did not read based on current status, been waiting 40 minutes in a hot room a I interrupted a catered lunch. When asking normal questions about the treatment was told follow this or not up to you. Ordered tests that insurance did not want to pay, when asked to act as my advocate refused as the insurance company obviously correct. Poor Doctor, not helpful and clearly not caring about patients.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Physician was very pleasant and knowledgeable. Staff was excellent.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2011

Visit Dr. TenHoor office complaints Asthma, vomiting, fluid lungs, spitting blood, chest pain diag diabetic. Staff said need breathing test, I disclosed all medical complaints written on application / verbally . Tech insisted passed the test with 7. I explained lungs are full of fluid. I did my best. She became frustrate wrote on paper no effort. Dr. TenHoor enter room with cold face, Stated since I walk in her office I have been rude and abusive to her, not sure why , we had just met in room. She is disrespectful to me . She stated to leave her office refused to treat me and ban me from SELC practice. I said , return co pay , she said no . I sat down need to serve me , she refused / walk out of the room. She stood in the middle of staff office stating she ban me from SELC Practice. would not allow staff schedule appointment with Dr. Jackson. She took insurance money / co pay, failed to provide adequate medical care. I reported to insurance UHC and SELC PM.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2011

did not speak or communicate with the family. the family even requested a meeting and she declined to attended. Said she had nothing to tell us!! She appears to be a good Dr but just didnt get a comfortable, secure feeling with her and her staff

flag | Submitted November 8, 2010

did not communicate with family. Difficult to get in touch with

flag | Submitted October 10, 2009

Dr. Terri L. Tenhoor's Credentials

• Emory University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)