Ratings for Dr. Peter P. Rullan

I am always pleased with the care I receive in this office. Dr. Rullan is a wonderful dermatologist. He takes his time to help and always informative.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Extremely talented and professional. Dr Rullan and his staff are dedicated to helping others. This doctor made a dramatic change in the way I see myself.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Dr. Rullan is a very caring physician who puts his patients needs first. He is a perfectionist who has patients best interest first and foremost on his mind and in his heart.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2019

Dr Rullan lectures to other doctors. He is an expert in the truest sense. As a physician, I have had occasion to call him about complicated patient problems. His willingness to gratis help other physicians and patients is "old school ethics". Love that about him. I trust him to be my dermatologist.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

I'm so grateful that the Dr. Rullans are my doctors. They're are so wonderful and are experts. I mainly treat with Dr. Jennifer Rullan. What an amazing young lady! I was refered to her on an emergency situation, and to this day I am in awe with her quick diagnosis and very effective treatment. She is so smart and very knowledgable! I was in tears, scared and in pain. That same office visit she was able to remedy most of my pain. She quickly sent lab orders and biopsies, etc, and prescribed the right meds to ease my pain. In few days I felt a lot better. I watched her quickly figuring out what is best to do to help me, and it did. She at the same coordinates with my other doctors about my condition. She knows exactly what she's doing and in a quick manner. For me, she does magic! Instant relief and effective treatments. She's very compassionate and down to earth and feels how I feel. Eye to eye she shows she really cares about her patients. Dr. Rullans' assistants are great too. They are so warm and friendly, like a family. I love them. They make patients feel better at every appointments. Customer service is also A1. I don't have the right words to express how fortunate I am to be a patient in the Rullans' clinic. Blessings to them! Bernadette G.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2015

This doctor is good but his comments are insensitive to patients who are sensitive to procedures.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

Dr. Rullan is the best dermatologist in the world ! Because of him I am confident and acne free !! In only 3 visits !! I highly recommend him :) xo Rose Paz

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

His best days are far behind him!! After several office visits and numerous attempts to treat what turned out to be a simple dermatologic condition that cleared up within one week after seeing a new dermotologist, he misdiagnosed me, tried different treatments, blah, blah, blah...horrible staff also...BEWARE!! Oh, and I am a nurse BTW!

flag | Submitted February 7, 2012

Dr. Rullan's office is a long distance from my home and yet I drive the distance. I would not to go anyone else for the dermotology and cosmetic services he offers. He is not only a fine dermatologist, he's an artist. He is professional,knowlegable, personalbe and he cares. He takes pride in what he does to help his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone, and I have.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2011

I feel that Dr. Rullan is an excellent doctor. I have always left happy when I've been to see him. He's a very good Dermatologist.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2011

Dr. Peter P. Rullan's Credentials

• University Of Puerto Rico School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)

Coventry Healthcare