Ratings for Dr. Patricia Lovett

Extremely efficient. Good diagnostician, finds properly specialist to solve medical issues. Friendly and takes the time to treat the whole person. Very satisfied.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2017

Always late, extremely late, 30 mins or more at times. I was with Dr. Main and was switched to her because Dr. Main left the country. I find Dr. Lovett is extremely condescending, and talks to you like your an idiot. Each time I see her, she changes her tune about something. Not really happy with her and haven't been for a while. Feel like I can't really talk to her, which I think is extremely important between a patient and her Doctor.

Submitted April 11, 2017

Dr. Lovett is a great family physician. She takes her time during my appointments and is a great listener. I always leave feeling better about my health concerns. She has been very supportive during a difficult health issue and advocated for me to get an MRI as soon as possible. She also has a holistic approach to providing care. Her recomendations include alternative therapies, exercise and nutrition. The nursing staff are polite, knowledgeable and professional.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2016

Dr. Lovett is a wonderful and caring doctor. The office is modern and organized and the wait is never too long. It's unfortunate that she isn't accepting new patients as I know people that are looking for a new doctor.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Dr Lovett is my family doctor who I absolutely adore. Dr Lovett shows compassion which definitely comes from the heart. I completely trust her opinion and know she has my best interest at heart. Dr Lovett sometimes runs late but this is more because we as patients ask to much in a 15 minute appointment causing her to run late (I'm guilty too). The nurses are amazing!! Only good things to say The receptionists need some education on less chatter between themselves while patients are standing waiting to check-in. One example was they were talking about were to have dinner all the while a poor older lady with a walker was waiting to check-in, I ended up helping her to a seat she went up with her health card so they fail in my opinion.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

Dr. Lovett is caring and kind. I never feel rushed with her and she has always provided me with the highest level of care. She's knowledgeable and seems to be current with modern tests and medical practices.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

Very thorough and kind. Goes the extra mile to answer questions and concerns and even made an effort to check my file during her vacation and have the nurse follow up with me. As well, she personally followed up with me upon her return. Very impressed!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2015

Personble, good listener, caring. Will recommend a specialist to get more specific diagnosis. A grat doctor!

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

Dr. Lovett is knowledgeable and caring. She listens carefully and does not hesitate to refer issues to specialists for further examination. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

My three children love her. She is courteous and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2014