Ratings for Dr. Stephanie Gautier

Lovely woman. Did my eye care for years while working for Spectrum Optometry. Would highly recommend her. So sorry she's moved to Kelowna.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Lovely woman - you don't feel rushed. One of the office receptionist is a bit of a "b" though. Hope she's back from mat leave soon

flag | Submitted November 15, 2012

Dr. Gautier has examined both me and my children. I found her to be knowledgeable, approachable, gentle and patient. Her exam was thorough, and she answered all my questions using easy to understand terminology. She was very willing to discuss all my concerns, and was diligent in reminding me about good eye health practices. My children were very comfortable around her, and my youngest didn't even protest when those dreaded pupil dilating drops were administered! Her office was pleasant to be in, and I noticed that she is very careful about hygiene (washed her hands before the exam, sanitized surfaces that were touched during the exam, etc). I highly reccomend Dr. Gautier as a optometrist for any member of your family.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2011

Dr.Stephanie Gautier was very helpfull and really took the time to do a thorough check up.I would recommend her to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2010

Dr. Gautier was very helpful at my appointment. She was thorough and explained everything to me. She is very up to date with the most modern knowledge of eye care. She also took her time when she saw me and seemed to really care. I recommend her to everyone.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009