You may also like

flag | Submitted January 5, 2016

Fantastic doctor! Wonderful with children! Entire office was great. Highly recommend Dr.Sorg.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2014

The doctor was very good with my son, his receptionist however was rude and had a very bad attitude.

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Dr Sorg really takes his time with patients and values your time. He runs his practice on schedule and his staff is fantastic.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2014

what a wonderful resource! as others have said, wish he was our GP - our daughters have severe life-threatening allergies - he took a lot of the anxiety and worry out of our lives by diagnosing and giving such practical advice...cannot say enough about how lucky we feel to have him as our allergist!!!!

flag | Submitted August 27, 2013

Takes his time with his patients and was very patient with my son

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Very friendly and helpful. Great staff. My 2 year old son was actually laughing while getting his allergy tests done.

flag | Submitted February 22, 2012

I had sneezed for 26 years non stop until I went to Dr Sorg's appointment. No more sneezing for me, thanks to God and Dr Sorg. Very grateful patient.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2011

This guy is great. Knowledgeable, not dismissive, doesn't rush to treatment. He listened to us and answered all our questions, no matter how wacky. He is a fantastic doctor. Wish he could be my GP!!!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

awesome doctor! very respectful and open for questions! (im a young mom and tend to get attitude from doctors but Dr. Sorg was amazing and treated us great!)

flag | Submitted November 16, 2011

Dr. Michael Sorg's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "first rate!! Dr. Sorg took the time for what was felt to be an honest and serious interest in my concerns"

January 5, 2016
  • Postal Code has been updated from "N2J1" to "N2K 3M7". Address has been updated from "None" to "375 University Avenue East". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "15195781500".

June 3, 2015
  • City changed from "Kitchener" to "Waterloo"

April 17, 2012