Ratings for Dr. Celeste Brabec

Dr. Brabec always treated us with care and made us feel like she was as excited as us to help us bring home a healthy baby!

Submitted April 10, 2017

We had a wonderful experience with Dr. Brabec and the entire rrc staff. Thanks to her we welcomed our baby girl this winter!

Submitted April 9, 2017

I could tell she really cares abs she loves what she does. I would never go anywhere else. She made me dreams come true and helped me gain two beautiful babies. Hopefully looking at number three this month ❤ Dr. Brabec!

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

My love and appreciation for Dr. Brabec and her staff really have no bounds. We were referred to Dr. Brabec's practice in 2012, after my OB advised me that we should undergo fertility testing. We made a consultation appointment with Dr. Brabec later that year. Our consult consisted of typical fertility tests for both myself and husband, and a consult with Dr. Brabec on our options. Dr. Brabec is very direct, honest, and to the point, but I love her for that reason. I came to the appointment thinking I might consider IUI, but nothing beyond that (because we could surely get pregnant on our own, right?). We were told that our most likely option for pregnancy was through IVF due to a combination of both female and male factors that we had no idea about. This news was soul crushing. Dr. Brabec gave me some time to process the information, I cried, and then she laid out a very detailed analysis of the whys and hows. She does talk very fast, but she is very sincere, and I had no problems having her pause so I (or my husband) could ask a question or get more information. My husband was there to comfort me; I wanted Dr. Brabec there for her professional opinion and advice. My issue with very poor egg quality and quantity, and my husband's sperm, gave us few options. We proceeded with IVF. We had one failed cycle, followed by a successful cycle that gave us two viable embryos. My daughter was born in 2013, and my son (Frozen Cycle in 2014/2015) was born in 2015.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2017

Dr Brabec has no bed side manners or compassion for her clients. I definantly learned after spending 30k and not even getting as far as having the chance to carry an embryo that she is all about MONEY and obviously isn't as knowledgeable about her practice as she portrayed.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

I told my self I wouldn't leave a bad review until I was holding my child. Well 2 weeks ago that dream came true and it had nothing to do with Dr. Celeste Brabec. I WASTED thousands of dollars at her office. Consultations, Ultrasounds, IUI's, bloodwork.... and her office charged everytime we walked through the door. And we only saw her twice in all those appointments. The last failed IVF cycle due to my wife ovaries not being big enough. The nurse.. YES the nurse said sorry we will try again. I asked to speak to Dr. Celeste Brabec and was told she wasn't in that day. Thats when I pulled the plug from her office. I did extensive research and found another doctor with much higher ratings. I should have done my homework on her but I didn't. Please don't waste your time money and emotions on Dr. Celeste Brabec.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

We started seeing Dr. Brabec late 2014, we'd previously done a failed cycle of fresh and frozen IVF round with another local RE and we decided to try someone new. We did thought we did our homework this time around. Initially we felt as if she had some innovative procedures (judging based on our previous experience being that our old doc, was old school medicine) so we decided to give her a try. We have both male and female issues. Upon our initial appointment she gave us full confidence that giving IVF a second shot was in our favor. But later through the patient portal she would inform us of life changing results. She tried extremely hard to convince us that donor sperm would be the only way to go. Even after seeing the urologist who said it would very likely we could proceed with TESE. On 3 seperate occiasions I informed her that donor sperm was not the way we wanted to proceed. She even cornered me on my saline ultrasound where I was alone and convince me that we would not be able to conceive without donor sperm. I also experienced the worst pain ever on a saline ultrasound (which I've had before), it was the longest most painful experience I've encountered and had bleeding for 4 days following (not typical). This was the last straw for me, I canceled all services and paid the balance and decided to start a procedure with a STL RE. Her office charge me nearly $100 for medical records. She got tests that were necessary and pushed other expensive procedures on us. We spent roughly $3,500 with her prior to treatment. We are so glad we stopped treatment.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

We started with Dr. Stuart (who sadly passed early in our treatment) and ended with several rounds of Letrozole/IUI cycles under Dr. Brabec's care. We did not have success, which isn't surprising because our protocol was merely the relatively inexpensive, "easy" first step in the world of infertility treatment. We eventually decided to pursue adoption, but we were pleased with Dr. Brabec while we were under her care. She spent a lengthy amount of time in consults with us answering questions. She does have a direct manner but it's honest. She told me flat out that I probably wouldn't conceive without medical intervention which, yes, made me cry, but she was the only person that was real with me. We never stopped trying on our own, and (unfortunately) she's been right so far, but I feel fortunate that I'm not stuck in a world of false hopes. I felt like she allowed me to make a truly informed decision when we stopped treatment, and I was able to begin the process of opening my heart and mind to a non-biological child. Medically speaking, we actually had a pretty good outlook with IVF, but we decided it just wasn't our thing. If you do the statistical research, you'll find that all three major KC practices (RRC, KU, and RMI) are above the national average. I don't think you can go wrong in your choice, but I would say that Dr. Brabec runs a sound, successful practice.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2015

Saw this so called Dr. over two years ago, very disrespectful. When introducing herself the first question she asked was, have you ever considered donor sperm?? Seriously.... We are now seeing an amazing doctor in St. Louis where we have 7 frozen embryo's. Thank god this doctor was horrible so we could go find an amazing doctor that costs way less money and has an amazing success rate. AVOID this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Brabec treated me so coldly during my miscarriage that we decided to find another doctor. She talks down to you, and brought up getting pregnant again while I was still having the miscarriage. I felt like she only cared about making more money from us.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015