Ratings for Dr. Michelle A. Huggins

Services I received at theDr. Huggins office is not professional. Never on time for appointment I have waited as long as a hour beyond my apppointment time to be seen by the dr. When you call they always put you on hold for a long time. I am seek for a new doctor who can be a litle more professional.

flag | Submitted December 4, 2011

I fainted after working out at the gym so I went to see Dr. Huggins. After waiting for 3 hours in a tiny room she came in and didn't even apologize. After hearing my complaint said she'll have to do some blood test, she left the room and said she'll return. Her assistant came in and took the blood and gave me forms to go to a hospital to do EKG and x-ray. NO PROBLEM. I called a few days after and was told Dr. Huggins got the result and if something was wrong with the results she'll call me otherwise I'll get a letter. I got the letter in the mail stating the results of the blood test were normal. I was not even told what blood test were done, if I need to see a specialist.... absolutely no other feedback. Actually I only had that 5 minute interaction with the doctor. This is absolutely the worst encounter I had with a doctor and I am from Jamaica... a 3rd world country.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2009

Dr. Michelle A. Huggins's Credentials

• Medical College Of Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1996)

Top Hospitals in Lithia Springs, GA