Ratings for Dr. Sujay Patel

Excellent physician. He is kind and compassionate, and is incredibly well read. I put my full trust in his care.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

5 Star doc all the way around! I would go back in a heart beat.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2019

I saw this doctor in Ottawa. He seems to fly in here for assessments. He is very good but I don't understand why we have to have doctors fly in to the capital of Canada. Can we not produce our own good doctors?

flag | Submitted January 5, 2019

Dr. patel is a fabulous doctor. He is caring and responsible. He seems like such a simple man that only cares about doing good for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 4, 2019

Falsifies reviews it is so obvious Falsifies reviews it is so obvious

flag | Submitted December 30, 2018

Smart and easy going doctor. He didn't push medications on me, and involved my input in all suggested treatment options. Even managed to get me an scan of my brain quickly which showed I had dementia. I had been telling me family doctor that my memory is bad but she never took me seriously.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2018

I am a lawyer who asked Dr. Patel for a report for my client. Dr. Patel was very balanced, professional and thorough in his approach. My client felt finally heard and praised Dr. Patel and his team.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2018

hello dr patel. thank you and your team for the wonderful care you provided me while I was sick...i am now doing better and feel happier about my life...my children finally have their dad back.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2018

ive appreciated dr patel and his and team very much for the awesome care and smiles they have shared over the years

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Dr Patel is an all around excellent psychiatrist. He is a very good listener and truly cares about his patients. A doctor who puts there patients first is a rarity these days, and glad that Dr Patel cares about what he does for a living.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2018