Ratings for Dr. Sujay Patel

thanks to Dr. patel I am no longer drugged up with meds..my old psychologist kept giving me meds and in the end it was the meds that were the problem..sometimes less is better

flag | Submitted February 8, 2018

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you doctor for your kind hearted care of me.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

this is a kindhearted caring psychiatrist that believes in treating the person as a whole rather than just pushing pills. he was patient with me as i didnt want to see him initially and was forced by my family. i owe a lot to my family also for convincing me to get help.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2018

A big thanks to Dr patel and his team for their compassionate and thorough care of me and my family. The extra random checks up via phone were appreciated and made us feel your care went above and beyond. We are forever grateful.

flag | Submitted January 31, 2018

Pretty good experience with Dr patel...he is down to earth, honest and really cares about people.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2018

Wonderful caring team. Pleasant to talk to. Very straightforward and reasonable.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

drpatel was very very helpful to me. im new to canada and he understood my struggles and made it better for me and my children

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I love this doctor. He is extremely knowledgeable and is one of the most competent shrinks I have come across. We are lucky to have him in our city.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2018

Thank you Dr. P and team for an excellent e xperience...I dreaded seeing you but you were amazing and put me to great ease.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Dr. Patel is an exceptional doctor in that he makes you feel comfortable and at ease when speaking to him...he also gave me hope when others felt my situation was hopeless...its been slow but I made a full recovery under Dr. Patels excellent guidance and care.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017