Ratings for Dr. Sujay Patel

Very smart young doctor. Understands emotional struggles even when I wasn't as open with him as I should of been. I was scared he may of judged me...its obvious he has seen alot of stuff that doesn't phase him a bit.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

excellent team and doctor. they listen without judgement and make excellent thoughtful suggestions.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018

One of the best doctors I have been to.Takes his time.Never feel rushed.Listens to people rather than talk over patients. Hard to get to see him unless you get referred through one of the clinics he works at. He doesn't take direct referrals unfortunately.

flag | Submitted August 4, 2018

I met Dr. Patel in passing. I know this is for patients, but I am a community mental health worker, and have to say that it was refreshing to see the care and compassion provided by this doctor. You could tell that he really cares about what he does and is so dedicated. He puts in so many hours for his patients.He must have a very understanding family. Great to know you Dr. Patel.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Easy going doc. Not what I expected when i was told i had to se a shrink. He was normal like any other doctor. I actually enjoyed him doing his analyzing thing. Learned a lot about myself.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

I love this doctor. Its a shame he can't provide long term follow up.

flag | Submitted June 11, 2018

We are indebted to Sujay and the team of doctors that went to Guyana and helped our family. The respect and compassion given was none that we ever experienced.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2018

Such a pleasant experience being assessed by Dr. Patel...it was just like talking to a caring friend or family member...no judging, no self serving interest...just a simple kind man.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

dr. patel is great. he cares very much about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Such a kind caring and compassionate doctor.Just wants to help people get better.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018