Ratings for Dr. Sujay Patel

Busy doc but still finds a way to give you time. I was going through a tough time and have a really bad day but Dr. Patel stayed at his office past 5 pm when he was suppose to be finish and never rushed me. He just wanted to make sure I was heard, and that made me feel better. I didn't realize we went that long. Now I feel bad that I probably made him late to go home to his family. I know doctors are always busy because there is not enough of them but bless their hearts for when they go that extra mile.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2019

very easy going doctor..not pretentious....down to earth...great experience!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2019

Dr Patel team is very helpful....they don't judge and take time to listen.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2019

Dr. Patel is a kind man. He really cares about his patients and goes the extra mile.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2019

Thanks to Dr Patel and his team I have my life back...I have been sobre now for almost one year and have all the supports I need to make sure I don't hit rock bottom again.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2019

good service...easy going doc...likes his work...doesn't rush you

flag | Submitted September 12, 2019

Very young doc...Seeing these reviews I expected to meet an older doctor who has been around for awhile...it was quite impressive to see that this doctor had the old school in him, yet he was very modern in his thinking...nice combo to have

flag | Submitted August 31, 2019

Saw this doctor very briefly....my gp sent me to him for a second opinion as we weren't sure about my own psychiatrist...Dr Patel was great and I asked if I could transfer but he said he wasn't able to take me on as a regular pt. I wasnt happy about it but he explained how his practice is limited. Such a shame...I would of preferred to have dr patel as my doctor.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2019

Dr Patel thanks for your caring and thorough approach...I was very apprehensive to see you but the experience far exceeded my preconceptions of seeing a psychiatrist. You clearly love what you do and are great at it.thanks again.David.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2019

Thank you to dr patel and his team for being so caring and considerate. I had driven from afar to see them and got to my appointment late. Instead of dismissing me they found away to keep the clinic open after hours and see me. They did not rush me and provided an excellent assessment to my gp.

flag | Submitted August 18, 2019