Ratings for Dr. Sujay Patel

Such a pleasant experience being assessed by Dr. Patel...it was just like talking to a caring friend or family member...no judging, no self serving interest...just a simple kind man.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

dr. patel is great. he cares very much about his patients.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Such a kind caring and compassionate doctor.Just wants to help people get better.

flag | Submitted May 10, 2018

Saw this physician in Halifax. I drove 5 hours to see him because I couldn't get to see a psychiatrist closer. I had no idea he came from Toronto. Surprised that we don't have our own good psychs here, but I can see why they fly this guy around.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2018

Excellent all around...wish he could take on more patients for regular follow up..the one time assessments are great but id like to work more with him as my family doc is hard to get to see

flag | Submitted April 25, 2018

I have never met a kinder doctor.He is one ofa kind. I should know as I have been in 'the system' for decades and dealt with the same old ^%# over and over. Dr Patelis the way all mental drs should be.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2018

Dr Patel is excellent.compassionate.smart. Down to earth.

flag | Submitted April 9, 2018

I am not a patient of Dr. Patel. But was very impressed by him. There was a lady in the waiting room of a rehab clinic who was screaming and being rude to everyone. Most of the staff just ignored her hoping she would shut up. Dr. Patel came out of one of the back rooms and took a minute or two to figure out what was going on, and then left and came out with a tray of cookies and offered it to her, saying that she deserved some cheering up today. He then asked her if he could help her, she seemed to be calming down but was still angry. Dr Patel suggested they talk away from the busy waiting room. 10 minutes later she came back and was a different person. I am don't think this was Dr. Patel's patient, but it was nice to see a doctor stop his day and care for someone who I would I wanted to give a piece of mind to. Bravo Dr. Patel. Its nice to see I am not the only one who you have impressed.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2018

After a terrible experience with the first psychiatrist I saw, I met Dr. patel with great trepidation. But it was like night and day. He was much more down to earth and really seemed to listen and care.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018

Excellent team excellent doctor. Office needs updating.

flag | Submitted March 28, 2018