Ratings for Dr. Sujay Patel

Thank you Dr. Patel for being so kind and giving of your time. This was a tough day for us, but you really helped make us pull through.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2018

I really like this doctor very much. He is kind patient and understanding.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

I was told Dr. Patel is coming back to St. John's to work...I am very thrilled about this. He use to be my doctor when he was a residentso I am hopeing to see if he will remember me and take me as a patient.Dr. Patel I hope you read this.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2018

Le Dr Patel est un médecin aimable et très compétent. Il a très bien pris mon fils et mon mari. Ils ne se battent plus et ont une relation plus saine grâce au Dr Patel.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2018

excellent experience seeing this doctor. he did some cbt work with me, instead of medications...i didnt want to be addicted to medications..im now back to work...i wish dr p could keep seeing me..i am worried that without him i may get sick again

flag | Submitted August 27, 2018

if u have mental problms this is the shrink to see...but i think he is retiring as i dont seem in the hospital much anymore.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

Dr. Patel and his assistant were so kind and meticulous. They covered my whole life in a short time...

flag | Submitted August 24, 2018

This is a very smart doctor. He is hard to see as he has a long wait list. He also is not able to do long term following. Wish there were more like him.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Very smart young doctor. Understands emotional struggles even when I wasn't as open with him as I should of been. I was scared he may of judged me...its obvious he has seen alot of stuff that doesn't phase him a bit.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2018

excellent team and doctor. they listen without judgement and make excellent thoughtful suggestions.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2018