Ratings for Dr. Stephen Krupey

Excellent pain relief doctor, he gets to the root of the problem with satisfying results. Wonderful staff, very accommodating! He is located in desert, off Gerald Ford Drive and Date Palm. His office is very soothing and professional.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2016

This guy does not work out of an office. He comes to your house. I saw him in 2004 and he talked me into a neck adjustment. It changed my life forever. For last 8 years, I have been suffering from acute pain, numbness. After he rotated my neck, I lost balance, coordination, had dizziness, went completely numb on one side of my body, had shooting pains up my arm and a major headache. I have been in Physio for 4 years, spinal rehab clinic, accupuncture, to undo what he did. Finally, 8 years later, I have found another chiropractor who has been able to rebuild me bit by bit and I now have more pain free days. This guy has changed my life forever. When I had initially consulted him about what he had done, he had told me it was because I was getting old. I was 32 at that time.

flag | Submitted January 3, 2013

Dr. Krupey is very knowledgeable about health, wellness and prevention. Coming from a strong athletic background Dr. Krupey understands the importance of the body and its continued mobility. I used to suffer from sciatica and started seeing him when I was pregnant - no sciatica in 7 years! And what's better than his overall wellness knowledge and chiropractic skill? He comes to your house or place of employment, table in tow.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009