Ratings for Dr. David Budish

Brought my daughter to have her assessed for orthotics, Firenze each of 4 appointments he has been 1.5 - 2 hours late. Found out at my last appointment he randomly bumps people up.This Dr. has no respect for people's time and scheduling. Found out he is similar with his chiro practice. He claims that the orthotics he sells will fit in every shoe but I want sme to find a single running shoe that would work with the half orthotic he prescribed. I highly recommend you seek out another Dr.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2016

Highly recommended. A family member of mine is a chiro and she is wonderful but Dr. Budish has a depth of experience for certain other matters so I fully trusted him. He assisted with rectifying my plantar fascitis and other injuries. I also have orthotics from him and his technique is much different from others, and I think his orthotics are the real deal, from the Langer Institute in NYC - http://www.langerbiomechanics.com/PatientSite/Home.aspx . Dr. Budish has invested in technologies that other practitioners and probably some hospitals do not have. Very happy with this care.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2016

My daughters were referred to Dr. Budish by their pediatrician who diagnosed them with flat feet and in toeing. Dr. Budish was amazing from the start. He is knowledgeable, kind and very willing to go above and beyond to help the best he can. My kids just love him as well! In three visits he assessed them, scanned their feet and lastly, fitted for their orthodics. I'm glad we were able to find such a great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I would trust this man with my life - he corrected my plantar fasciitis problem (proper orthotics and removed the inflammation and considerable buildup of scar tissue) and is now treating my tailbone pain. He is incredibly helpful and thrives on solving problems. He even treated my wife's Maltese uncle who was told he would have to have a back operation to cure his woes. A few adjustments and some current therapy and his sciatica was completely gone. He even wrote him a note to provide to his employers that enabled him to be relieved of heavy lifting (he works for the municipality). Dr. Budish is one helluva guy.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

David Budish is a chiropractor not an orthopedic surgeon and sells orthotics for everything.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I have medium tendinitis in my shoulder. I had 3 visits using the laser and interferential. It slightly loosened it up but no pain relief. I went to an aggressive massage therapist (who also does acupuncture in between the massage) and after 2 1 hour sessions I got some relief so I could be at the computer again. Dr Budish just does machines but no Shockwave. I recommend seeing somebody who has all the machines. To his credit he did diagnose me correctly.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I highly recommend Dr. Budish…succeeded in treating my injuries where others had failed. Great guy too.

flag | Submitted September 15, 2014

I have to say Dr. Budish is the Best . He is kind , generous and a great sense of humour. He is treating me and is very successful in helping and getting rid of my ailments. Thank you Dr. Budish I highly recommend him..... K. Bacik

flag | Submitted January 24, 2014

Great place to treat physical injuries. I had tendinitis in my right arm that started when I began working full time at an office. Slowly the pain began to be debilitating and by the end of each workday I could not bear it. I found Dr Budish by mistake and glad that I did. He was the only one that found out the issue and had the equipment to treat it. My family doctor and walk-in specialists told me to either a.) forget it, I work with computers and am doomed or b.) take dietary supplements such as fish oil. All great stuff but not what was needed. While I'm not symptom free, I see Dr Budish much less frequently now and can get through a workday with almost no pain on most days. So what's the reason for continued intermittent treatment you ask? RSI my friend! Or as Dr Budish would say, it's the repetitive in RSI. I.e. continued and prolonged use of computers places stress on the same area.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Dr Budish took care of me with genuine concern and care for my injuries. As a Toronto paramedic I had suffered several injuries (including a back injury, a knee injury, and a wrist injury) and Dr Budish brought be back to health after each injury, allowing me to return full time to the Ambulance. I remain grateful for his care, for had I not met him I don't think I ever would have recovered from my injuries as I did. I had seen other doctors but no one else was able to heal my back as Dr Budish did. His expertise is exceptional and his bedside manor is excellent - unlike the dentist, you'll look forward to your appoints with him. I have now recovered to the point that I no longer need frequent care from him. I have recommended him to all of my fellow paramedics at Toronto EMS, and if you are experiencing pain, I encourage you to give him a try. One more thing worth mentioning - he uses the very latest technology for certain types of therapy, I appreciated this as well.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2013