Ratings for Dr. Andrew B. Tassler

I found Dr. Tassler to be not only patient and compassionate, but also extremely knowledgeable and practical. I'm not sure what the prior review is referring to, but I had nothing but a positive experience with this physician.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

Dr. Tassler failed to respect my stated purpose for making an appointment. It was to seek diagnosis for a life-long obstruction in my left nostril. But he didn't even examine me. Over my strong objection, Dr. Tassler instead insisted we devote my appointment to discussing a tumor that I have, though it has been treated by another doctor. Why? Because Dr. Tassler said that tumors are a research topic of interest to him and that he is writing a paper on them. I also asked Dr. Tassler for a letter of medical necessity that would enable me to obtain insurance reimbursement for an out-of-pocket expense. He refused; and so another physician complied. Dr. Tassler's response to my questions was evasive. He lacked knowledge to answer them. Having myself researched my obstructed nostril on the Internet, I felt as if I know more about the condition than he does, which is probably true anyway because all he did was talk, rather than examine me. He also ignores email. Terrible doctor.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr. Andrew B. Tassler's Credentials

• GEORGETOWN UNIVERSITY OF MEDICINE (Grad. 2004)

Delta Dental