Ratings for Dr. Carl L. Thomas

I went to Dr Thomas for treatment. He told me treatment was drainage and injection of a chemical. I agreed to drainage but refused the injection. I made Dr Thomas promise me he would not inject me with the chemical. Dr Thomas agreed not to inject me with the chemical. I went back for two followup visits. On the second followup visit Dr Thomas informed me he had injected me with the chemical he promised not to inject me with. Dr Thomas lied to me and then did what he wanted to me. I complained to Kaiser. Kaiser said Dr Thomas did nothing wrong. Dr Thomas could do whatever he wanted to me regardless of what I said I wanted. I am now physically disfigured because of the unauthorized injection of chemicals into me by Dr Carl Thomas. If you want a doctor who will lie to your face and agree to everything you say, then do to you whatever he wants, Dr Carl Thomas is your doctor. If you want to take the chance of becoming physically disfigured, Dr Carl Thomas is the man you want to see.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

Dr. Carl L. Thomas's Credentials

• Suny At Buffalo Sch Of Med & Biomedical Sci, Buffalo Ny 14214 (Grad. 1985)