Ratings for Dr. E. Kennedy William

Dr.W.E.Kenndey has Retired, He's goin to be dearly missed by our family after so many years of being under his care. Good Luck and Enjoy your retirement I know many are going to miss you. with that said I'd like to welcome Dr. Yasmeen, so far so good She seems to listen and take the time. Dr.Kennedy had put all of his patients in your hands, he must think highly of you efforts, I wish you best of luck, those are some big steps to fallow in :)

flag | Submitted September 11, 2009

Dr.W.E.Kennedy is a very good doctor, I'm disabled and he's been my doctor for 23 years.Always helpful, I mostly ask for referal to a specialist which he alway's gives.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2007

Very kind caring doctor. The office is very well run. Never over-booked, never rushed, always well treated. I can't praise him and his practise enough.

flag | Submitted March 13, 2007

Dr W Kennedy is helpful, compassionate, always time to listen. At the very worse times in our lives he makes you feel like family and that it is all about you (even when we are aware this is not true).We need more doctors with Dr Kennedy's dedication and gentle manner ,experience and passion. I must admit very shocked to read one patient's rantings. I will go on the assumption that they have the wrong Dr W Kennedy without question..As well one might ask ...why would you endure for all those years if any of the comments were even close to truths. We live in Canada we have choices, our Doctor is OUR, choice. I will finish with, people putting anonymous assessements of anyone is without validity. B.A.Hand

flag | Submitted February 12, 2007

Offered same day appointment when needed, able to provide a gentle approach and educates along the way. Great with children too.

flag | Submitted February 6, 2007

I saw Dr Kennedy for a number of years and was never very impressed with my treatment. He frequently misdiagnosed ailments, he often brushed off my concerns as a patient and almost never listened. His attitude is condescending, especially towards midwives. He seems to treat pregnancy as an illness. He delivers very American-style health care, which is something I've never been fond of. I should note, however, that other doctors find him to be knowlegeable, even if he is superscillious. Perhaps I just had a 19-year string of bad luck with him, but I cannot think of a time in which I was comfortable with the care I received from him.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2005