Ratings for Dr. Kenneth C. Carsto

I felt so comfortable with Dr. Carsto's knowledge and capabilities. He made me feel confident that I was going to get great results. Well my trust was well placed. I am complimented so often on my teeth, Dr. Carsto's work. Not only was the quality of his work impressive, but he was always on time and professionally handled my case from beginning to end. One more thing...he understood my fears and put me at ease throughout the procedure. Thank you Dr. Carsto!

flag | Submitted December 23, 2010

I felt that Dr. Carsto was very knowledgable when it came to my tooth that needed to be crowned....I hung in there and through everything ended up with a new tooth that is WONDERFUL!!!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2010

The amount I paid was the amount I had to pay even after insurance paid. That's how much they overcharge. Dr. Carsto repaired a tooth that was previously repaired by another dentist. I had no problem with that tooth...UNTIL I went to Dr. Carsto. Big mistake. If you complain, he does not talk to you, he has the receptionist or the Office Mngr talk to you. They said that the pain I felt after Dr. Carsto's "repair" was "Normal." Whaaaa? "Normal," you say? And what else is that you say? That I will feel that "pain for two to three weeks?" He did not take care of the tooth that I went there for, he "worked" on a tooth that was just fixed. Certainly left me with a bad taste in my mouth and I would NOT recommend Dr. Carsto. If he cared, he would have called me back after I called there repeatedly speaking my pain. Don't have your OM handle it and tell me the pain is "Normal." Yeah, right!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009