Ratings for Dr. William E Bronson

Dr. Bronson performed a spinal fusion in 2001. He corrected 3 discs in my lower spine. I needed no physical therapy after successfully walking up and down a set of stairs in the hospital before I was discharged. I assumed my surgery was just a "fortunate" success until I met another woman in the hospital who had experienced similar remarkable results after two surgeries. It has been 10+ years since I have needed a pain pill. You judge for yourself. Sincere thanks to Dr. Bronson. RJHardan,Spokane, WA

flag | Submitted December 1, 2013

Dr. Bronson is great. It's almost impossible to get in to see him, but if you do you're going to get the best of the best. No idea why the other comment said he's a jerk, Dr. Bronson is the only dr. that listened to me, talked me through what was going to happen and answered all of my questions.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2012

My daughter has been a patient of Dr Bronson for 15 years! Never once have I had a bad experience with him or his staff! He is an amazing Dr. He started seeing her when she was 5 years old. She is about to turn 20 and has just released her through Shriners but is keeping her as a regular patient. I don't know who the bozo is that wrote the other review - but he is obviously a whiner. Dr Bronson rocks and so does his staff - we will continue to see him as long as we can.

flag | Submitted October 13, 2010

This guys is a real jerk, not to mention his staff is a real mess... Bronson is a great surgeon, But the price you pay with his attitude is not worth it! Bronson likes to yell at his staff & patients, And has been turned in to the hospital administration more than once for his behavior with patients and staff! Stay clear of this guy!!!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2009

Dr. William E Bronson's Credentials

• University Of Washington School Of Medicine (Grad. 1986)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal