Ratings for Dr. Shane Snider

Always on time but every time I need something more then a filling he sends me to someone else.

flag | Submitted September 25, 2017

Very poor experience. I am a young working professional with no dental benefits. I made that very clear on the phone. I booked my appointment a week and a half in advance. I needed a cleaning and a cavity check (my back teeth have been very sensitive). I work during the week and took a day off to come in on Friday morning. Once I got to the dentist they informed me I was in for a broken tooth. I had never once mentioned a broken tooth when I called in to make my appointment. They checked to see if I had any cavities and it didn't look like it but they did a scan to make sure. That came back clean, so they told me I had no cavities and that I could leave. I said I was also there for a cleaning and they told me I had to book another appointment for that, as they had made a mistake from their end and did not have time for my cleaning. Overall bad experience. I was charged for the X-rays and the very brief 10 minute stay, with no suggestions on my sore teeth. Would not recommend.

Submitted October 7, 2016

I love coming to this office. Dr. Snider is fantastic and the hygienists always make me feel very comfortable. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2016

This office is the absolute best in Brooklin. No gimmicks to get you in door. Great Dentist. Great staff. My family actually likes going to Dentist, can you believe that? Thanks Shane and team!

flag | Submitted February 5, 2016

I love this dental office and have been going here for years! Dr. Snider takes detail in his work and welcomes my questions. I also like that he's had the same assistant, Diana, for many years, we know what to expect when going in. Holly makes us feel welcome and answers all of my annoying insurance questions (lol) - and Mandy provides gentle yet diligent cleanings. Personable and dental-smart staff, honest dentist. I'd recommend these guys to anyone in Brooklin and surrounding area!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Has been our family Dentist for many years. Always very helpful and he staff are great

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

Efficient, friendly and welcoming. No one really loves going to the dentist, but they make it the best experience possible for me and my family.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

I have to agree with all of the positive reviews on Dr Snider. He and his staff are knowledgeable and punctual. So refreshing. He is honest. He does not over recommend and do work just to bill your insurance company. You can feel comfortable and confident is his abilities and that you are getting the proper care. I've had a few dentists over the years and he tops them all by far. I am so pleased!

flag | Submitted March 22, 2013

Shane is nothing short of a wonderful dentist. He recommends treatment that NEEDS to be done, rather than looking for insurance loops. Me and my family recommend Dr. Snider to everyone!

flag | Submitted November 28, 2012

Dr. Snider is fantastic. His staff are friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Snider. One of the best dentist's I have ever been too.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2012