Ratings for Dr. Price M. Kloess

I am so glad I went on line and found Dr. Kloess. His reviews matched him - amazing! The entire lasik experience was the best.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Fantastic doctor. Engaging and really knows his stuff. Just got selected Bham's best eye surgeon and now I know why. My vision is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr Kloess did my lasik 11 years ago. I still see great. I brought two of our kids in and they had lasik this year. Their vision is perfect. Thank you Dr Kloess for taking such great care if our family.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I just had cataract surgery by Dr Kloess and he was great. My vision is fantastic. He put a new lens in called Symfiny (I think) and now I am totally free of glasses. I do appreciate Dr Kloess keeping up with new things so he can offer the latest and greatest to his patients.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I am so thrilled with my vision afte LASIK. I did a Google search and Dr Kloess kept coming up as #1. Now I know why. He is fantastic. His staff is amazing. He is definitely the guy to use for LASIK in Alabama!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Great service. My glasses look great and my husband loves them. Thanks Dr Kloess for your excellent care and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

My family has used Dr. Price Kloess for years and rave about him. So when I was told I needed cataract surgery I knew who to use. I had never actually been to see Dr. Kloess before. My first visit was great. He was personable, really funny and put me at ease. He discussed all of my options. I decided to upgrade to the premium Multifocal lens. My surgery was s piece of cake and I love not needing glasses anymore. If you need cataract surgery, go to Dr Kloess. He is the best.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I am so happy with my vision. You have the best bedside manner. Your staff is great. Thanks Dr. Kloess!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

My family has used Dr. Kloess for years and love him. So when I needed eye surgery there was never a doubt who I would use. He is such a compassionate, Christian man. You can tell he really cares for his patients. He diagnosed my problem correctly. That impressed me so much because a few other doctors had missed this condition. He actually said I did not need surgery and recommended so eye drops. While it took several weeks to improve, I now see fine and my eye no longer hurts. I appreciate Dr. Kloess' honesty and professionalism. His staff is great too!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

For cataract surgery, Dr. Kloess is wonderful. He talked me through the entire process. It was painless and my vision is great. Thank you Dr. Kloess!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr. Price M. Kloess's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)