Ratings for Dr. Price M. Kloess

I love AVC & Dr. Kloess. They are always so kind and thorough and professional. Their new office is amazing. My vision after cataract surgery is do clear. Thanks Dr K!

flag | Submitted November 17, 2017

I came to Dr. Kloess for cataract removal. I qualified for a study on multi-focal lenses. I have had surgery on both eyes. And in two weeks, I can see amazingly! I would not trust my eyes to any other team of professionals.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2017

Dr. Kloess and his staff are topnotch - best of the best!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Great doc. Great experience. Awesome results. Love Dr. Kloess!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Dr. Kloess did my LASIK and my results are amazing! He and his staff at Alabama Vision Center are so caring and informative, they made everything about my procedure so easy. Thanks to Alabama Vision Center and Dr. Kloess for my perfect Vision!!!!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2017

Dr. Kloess is my hero! He did my LASIK 8 years ago and my vision is still amazing. Last weekend I mistakenly put a drop of cleaning solution in my right eye and had the worst pain ever. I totally went blind too. I called him Sunday morning and to my amazement, he said come right in. He met me at his office, treated my eye and I am now pain free and my vision is slowly improving. I'm glad to know there are still doctors who really care about their patients, like Dr. Kloess.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I have arthritis and could not wear my contacts anymore. For some reason glasses have always made me dizzy. I was desperate to see better. After visiting several doctors, I finally saw Dr. Kloess. He knew exactly what my problem was and what to do. I now see great with no contacts or glasses.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. Kloess has been my doctor for 20 years. I just read where he was voted the best opthalmologist in Birmingham. I totally agree. He did my cataract surgery and my vision is better than ever. I am so proud of Dr. Kloess.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I visited Michelson and Vision First to see if LASIK was for me and I was not impressed. I went to see Dr. Price Kloess and I was so pleased. He and his staff were amazing and they made the procedure so easy. My vision is great. Many thanks to these wonderful people.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I have suffered from terrible astigmatism my entire life. I could not wear contacts and my glasses are heavy. Dr. Kloess has literally changed my life! I saw him, he diagnosed my problem and performed surgery on my right eye yesterday. It was totally painless and I woke us this morning in tears because I can actually see! I checked out 20/20 this morning and asked Dr. Kloess if he could do my other eye today! I am eternally grateful for his awesome care and cannot wait to have the other eye done.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

Dr. Price M. Kloess's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)