Ratings for Dr. Price M. Kloess

Dr. Kloess is my hero! He did my LASIK 8 years ago and my vision is still amazing. Last weekend I mistakenly put a drop of cleaning solution in my right eye and had the worst pain ever. I totally went blind too. I called him Sunday morning and to my amazement, he said come right in. He met me at his office, treated my eye and I am now pain free and my vision is slowly improving. I'm glad to know there are still doctors who really care about their patients, like Dr. Kloess.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2017

I have arthritis and could not wear my contacts anymore. For some reason glasses have always made me dizzy. I was desperate to see better. After visiting several doctors, I finally saw Dr. Kloess. He knew exactly what my problem was and what to do. I now see great with no contacts or glasses.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

Dr. Kloess has been my doctor for 20 years. I just read where he was voted the best opthalmologist in Birmingham. I totally agree. He did my cataract surgery and my vision is better than ever. I am so proud of Dr. Kloess.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I visited Michelson and Vision First to see if LASIK was for me and I was not impressed. I went to see Dr. Price Kloess and I was so pleased. He and his staff were amazing and they made the procedure so easy. My vision is great. Many thanks to these wonderful people.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2017

I have suffered from terrible astigmatism my entire life. I could not wear contacts and my glasses are heavy. Dr. Kloess has literally changed my life! I saw him, he diagnosed my problem and performed surgery on my right eye yesterday. It was totally painless and I woke us this morning in tears because I can actually see! I checked out 20/20 this morning and asked Dr. Kloess if he could do my other eye today! I am eternally grateful for his awesome care and cannot wait to have the other eye done.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2017

I have glaucoma. My eye drops were making my eyes red. Dr. Kloess recommended a laser treatment. Now my pressure is normal and my eyes feel great. Thanks Dr. Kloess!

flag | Submitted August 17, 2017

I just saw Dr. Kloess. My eye doctor said I needed cataract surgery and she recommended Dr. Kloess. He was prompt, so nice and so professional. He made the surgery so easy (I was really nervous) and my vision is incredible. I am so glad Dr. Goldschmidt recommended Dr. Kloess for my surgery. He was great!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Kloess for 25 years. He is ALWAYS kind and caring and genuinely interested in me and my family. He has done cataract surgery on almost everyone in my Sunday school class. They have all done great and they love him too. I just read where he was named the best eye surgeon in Birmingham. Shucks, I have known that was true for years!

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Just had my 5 year LASIK anniversary and I am still thrilled with my vision. I am amazed at how well I see and at the great care I received from Dr. Kloess. It was so good to see him. He was as kind and thorough as ever. He is the BEST!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

My Dad recommended Dr. Price Kloess. I googled him and wow was I impressed. He was voted best eye surgeon in Birmingham year after year and now I know why. He was so engaging and professional and when I mentioned my dad, he talked about my mom too and knew her name. I was blown away. My LASIK surgery went great. My vision is amazing. I would recommend Dr. Kloess to anyone.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2017

Dr. Price M. Kloess's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)