You may also like

Rate Dr. Price M. Kloess

Dr. Price M. Kloess's Ratings

I am a big fan of Dr. Kloess. My wife and I now have wonderful vision after LASIK and cataract surgery. Many thanks to Dr. Kloess and the Birmingham Surgery Center staff. In our opinion he is the BEST eye surgeon in Birmingham!.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2899962].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2015

I really do like Dr. Kloess. He did my cataract surgery. It didn't hurt a bit and I see better than ever!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2015

Dr. Kloess is THE BEST LASIK surgeon in Alabama. He has treated all of my family and we no longer need glasses. His staff is great too...knowledgeable, helpful, kind. We highly recommend Dr. Kloess!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889529].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2015

Excellent doctor, he was so kind to my mom. I so appreciate Dr. Kloess

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2889356].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2015

Dr. Kloess performed Lasik for me 17 years ago and it has been wonderful. I chose mono vision and have not had to have reading glasses. I've continued my checkups with him and he was able to catch and treat my glaucoma at an early stage. I highly recommend him and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2882105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Kloess performed cataract surgery on me and for the first time in almost 60 years I have 20/20 vision without corrective lenses. He is also treating me for glaucoma and my eye pressures are now normal for the first time in many years. He and his staff are very courteous and caring. I have been treated by a number of ophthalmologist over the years and I consider the care received by Dr. Kloess to be the very best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Kloess did LASIK on me about a month ago. Today I had my one-month follow-up visit and my vision tested at 20/15. Previously I was legally blind without my contacts, and with them I could not see nearly as well as I do now. The only problem I've had from the surgery is a bruise on my eye (just a big red spot) which has steadily improved since my surgery. I believe this will go away soon, but even if it doesn't it would be a fair trade to not have to deal with contacts any more. I highly recommend Dr. Kloess to anyone who wants LASIK.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I just had cataract and glaucoma surgery with this doctor and could not be happier! I no longer have to take drops and that saves me over $120/month. Dr. Kloess is SO knowledgeable, kind and thorough. He explained everything so clearly. I am so happy I chose him to be my eye surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Kloess did cataract surgery on both eyes within a month and I did great. I learned about him through several friends and family members. Glad I trusted him with with my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Having my vision restored to normal has been a major blessing in my life! I am very thankful to Dr. Price Kloess and the conscientious staff of Alabama Vision & Hearing Center. Dr. Kloess has many professional achievements, intentional comprehensive experience, and is well respected in his field. He is trustworthy, personable, sincere, and caring! Dr. Kloess uses his incredible gift of being an eye surgeon who also cares for the heart of his patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862839].votes_count ]]