You may also like

Rate Dr. Price M. Kloess

Dr. Price M. Kloess's Ratings

Dr. Kloess performed cataract surgery on me and for the first time in almost 60 years I have 20/20 vision without corrective lenses. He is also treating me for glaucoma and my eye pressures are now normal for the first time in many years. He and his staff are very courteous and caring. I have been treated by a number of ophthalmologist over the years and I consider the care received by Dr. Kloess to be the very best.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2873537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2015

Dr. Kloess did LASIK on me about a month ago. Today I had my one-month follow-up visit and my vision tested at 20/15. Previously I was legally blind without my contacts, and with them I could not see nearly as well as I do now. The only problem I've had from the surgery is a bruise on my eye (just a big red spot) which has steadily improved since my surgery. I believe this will go away soon, but even if it doesn't it would be a fair trade to not have to deal with contacts any more. I highly recommend Dr. Kloess to anyone who wants LASIK.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2871523].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2015

I just had cataract and glaucoma surgery with this doctor and could not be happier! I no longer have to take drops and that saves me over $120/month. Dr. Kloess is SO knowledgeable, kind and thorough. He explained everything so clearly. I am so happy I chose him to be my eye surgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2864694].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2015

Dr. Kloess did cataract surgery on both eyes within a month and I did great. I learned about him through several friends and family members. Glad I trusted him with with my surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862967].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Having my vision restored to normal has been a major blessing in my life! I am very thankful to Dr. Price Kloess and the conscientious staff of Alabama Vision & Hearing Center. Dr. Kloess has many professional achievements, intentional comprehensive experience, and is well respected in his field. He is trustworthy, personable, sincere, and caring! Dr. Kloess uses his incredible gift of being an eye surgeon who also cares for the heart of his patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2862839].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 11, 2015

Great staff and wonderful experience. I am so happy with Dr. Kloess and my wonderful vision after LASIK. I strongly recommend him to the many people who have asked how my vision is....it is simply amazing!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855461].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 3, 2015

Excellent. Caring. Catarac surgery went great. No issues. I recommend him to every one I know. Several family members have used him and well pleased also. Dr kloess has been doing this for years. Mine has been completed for 6 months and I just had my 6 month ck up. He took time for me to answer questions and is very personable great doctor! Staff is also very caring. I love him ! He and the staff made the process very comfortable and took and anxiety out of the process

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2855045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2015

Dr. Kloess was recommended by 3 friends. They said he was the best and they were right. I needed cataract surgery and wanted someone with lots of experience. He spent time examining my eyes and discussing my options. I have never liked glasses and asked about a special lens that allows me to read and see at a distance without glasses. He said I was a good candidate for the ReStor implant and that some of it was not covered by insurance. I am so glad I chose this option. It was $ well spent. The surgery was painless and I see like I was 20 again...no glasses! Dr. Kloess took the "scarey" out of this process. Thanks to him and his great staff at the Birmingham Surgery Center. I highly recommend him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2850445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 27, 2015

Great doctor! Got me set up for surgery and the whole process was fast and simple!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2847800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2015

Dr. Kloess is an excellent ophthalmologist. One year ago he performed the surgery to remove cataracts and implanted lens which gave me much improved vision. I certainly recommend Dr. Kloess and his staff.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2845334].votes_count ]]