Ratings for Dr. Price M. Kloess

Just had Lasik. Best experience ever. I saw the two other places in town that offer lasik. Don't waste your time. Dr Kloess was incredible. He has a wonderful bedside manner that really put me at ease. My vision is AMAZING!!! From the bottom of my heart, thank you Dr Kloess!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Kloess for 20 years. He is ALWAYS kind and genuinely interested in me. He performed LASIK on both our sons and cataract surgery in my husband. All three see better than ever. We love Dr. Kloess and his staff. We recommend them to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I have been seen Dr. Kloess for 20 years. He is consistently kind and interested in me. He did LASIK on both of our sons and did cataract surgery on my mom . Their experience was great and their vision is wonderful. Thanks Dr. Kloess.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I am so glad I went on line and found Dr. Kloess. His reviews matched him - amazing! The entire lasik experience was the best.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Fantastic doctor. Engaging and really knows his stuff. Just got selected Bham's best eye surgeon and now I know why. My vision is amazing.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2016

Dr Kloess did my lasik 11 years ago. I still see great. I brought two of our kids in and they had lasik this year. Their vision is perfect. Thank you Dr Kloess for taking such great care if our family.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2016

I just had cataract surgery by Dr Kloess and he was great. My vision is fantastic. He put a new lens in called Symfiny (I think) and now I am totally free of glasses. I do appreciate Dr Kloess keeping up with new things so he can offer the latest and greatest to his patients.

flag | Submitted October 27, 2016

I am so thrilled with my vision afte LASIK. I did a Google search and Dr Kloess kept coming up as #1. Now I know why. He is fantastic. His staff is amazing. He is definitely the guy to use for LASIK in Alabama!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Great service. My glasses look great and my husband loves them. Thanks Dr Kloess for your excellent care and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

My family has used Dr. Price Kloess for years and rave about him. So when I was told I needed cataract surgery I knew who to use. I had never actually been to see Dr. Kloess before. My first visit was great. He was personable, really funny and put me at ease. He discussed all of my options. I decided to upgrade to the premium Multifocal lens. My surgery was s piece of cake and I love not needing glasses anymore. If you need cataract surgery, go to Dr Kloess. He is the best.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Price M. Kloess's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

GHI