Ratings for Dr. Price M. Kloess

Seeing Dr. Kloess is always a pleasure. I know he cares about me.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

I am SO happy I found Dr. Kloess! He is so personable and caring. I was anxious about my vision was failing. He correctly diagnosed my problem and discussed all options. He performed a surgery which was brief and painless. My vision has been fully restored and I am thrilled. I HIGHLY recommend Dr. Kloess. He is a great eye doctor and surgeon.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Dr. Kloess performed my Lasik surgery. I had a very high prescription and now I see 20/20 unaided. His staff seemed just as excited as I was that I could see. Dr. Kloess was very nice and very encouraging during the procedure. The whole surgery went very quickly and I haven't had any problems. I'd recommend Dr. Kloess to anyone who wants to have Lasik.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2016

Caring, compassionate, awesome bedside manner. Just had LASIK and Dr. Kloess is the best! My vision is amazing and he definitely lives up to his fine reputation.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2016

My pastor suggested I see Dr Kloess. I had been complaining of bad vision. I saw him. He was so nice. He removed my cataracts and my vision is wonderful. I never knew I had cataracts. I now recommend Dr Kloess to all my friends.

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

Dr Kloess just performed nothing short of a miracle for me. I just has lasik and my vision is incredible. It was painless and he made me so comfortable. His nurse Jenny was so kind. My entire experience was the best. Thank you Dr Kloess and your amazing staff!

flag | Submitted July 3, 2016

My husband had previous lasix surgery at a high volume clinic that brought a whole host of problems. Dr Kloess was able to correct the problems he had and removed a cataract. One week post op 20/20. Five weeks still 20/20 and wonderful pressure of sixteen. He is delighted! We highly recommend Dr Kloess. He also has the most wonderful staff-all are so kind and caring. We are very grateful.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2016

I've been wanting to get rid of my glasses for years. I got on Facebook and asked who is the best LASIK doctor. The overwhelming response was Dr. Price Kloess. I saw him and was so impressed. He was kind, courteous, very experienced and explained everything so well it really gave me confidence. The procedure was real quick and painless. My vision is amazing. My eyes are a little bit dry but that's getting better. I am so thankful for Dr Kloess. He really is the best!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

I was tired of wearing glasses and contacts and had wanted LASIK for years. I didn't know who to go to and didn't think I could afford it. I went on line and Dr. Kloess had by far the most and best reviews. I asked many of my friends and they also said good things about him. My initial exam with him was wonderful. He really made me comfortable and confident that he could help me see better. They also had an easy payment plan to match my budget. Dr. Kloess talked me thru every step of the surgery and made it so easy. My vision is amazing. I'm so thankful for him and his wonderful staff for helping me realize my goal of finally seeing my world with glasses and contacts!

flag | Submitted June 12, 2016

Dr. Kloess performed my cataract surgery last year. My vision is fantastic. He did something called mono vision - one eye distant and one near. My vision is great with no glasses. I feel like I am 20 again. My husband can't wait to have his cataract surgery. I highly recommend Dr Kloess. He and his staff are amazing!

flag | Submitted June 11, 2016

Dr. Price M. Kloess's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)