Ratings for Dr. Price M. Kloess

I LOVE my new eyes. Dr Kloessgave me HD vision! I am going to tell everyone!

flag | Submitted April 16, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Price Kloess since 1994. He is always so professional and interested in helping me see my best. Over the years he has operated on me, my wife and our daughter. We are all so happy with our vision. We highly recommend Dr. Kloess!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

My vision was so bad. I could barely see to drive. My kids told me to see Dr. Kloess from all his good reviews. I did and he is wonderful. He knew right away what was wrong, did surgery and my vision is now so good. I tell everybody about Dr Kloess. He is the best!

flag | Submitted March 30, 2017

Great doctor. Great experience. Fantastic results. 20/15 after LASIK! Thanks so much Dr. Kloess.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2017

Such a great experience with Dr. Kloess. He put me at ease from the moment I met him and made my LASIK experience fantastic. I highly recommend Dr. Kloess to anyone considering LASIK surgery.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

I was told by my optometrist I had cataracts and was ready for surgery. I asked her who she recommended and without hesitation she said Dr. Price Kloess. I made an appointment with Dr. Kloess. He and his staff were so kind and professional. My surgery was a breeze and my vision is so much better. I am thankful to Dr. Kloess and highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 27, 2017

Just had Lasik. Best experience ever. I saw the two other places in town that offer lasik. Don't waste your time. Dr Kloess was incredible. He has a wonderful bedside manner that really put me at ease. My vision is AMAZING!!! From the bottom of my heart, thank you Dr Kloess!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

I have been seeing Dr. Kloess for 20 years. He is ALWAYS kind and genuinely interested in me. He performed LASIK on both our sons and cataract surgery in my husband. All three see better than ever. We love Dr. Kloess and his staff. We recommend them to everyone.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2017

I have been seen Dr. Kloess for 20 years. He is consistently kind and interested in me. He did LASIK on both of our sons and did cataract surgery on my mom . Their experience was great and their vision is wonderful. Thanks Dr. Kloess.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

I am so glad I went on line and found Dr. Kloess. His reviews matched him - amazing! The entire lasik experience was the best.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2016

Dr. Price M. Kloess's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)