Ratings for Dr. Price M. Kloess

I am so thrilled with my vision afte LASIK. I did a Google search and Dr Kloess kept coming up as #1. Now I know why. He is fantastic. His staff is amazing. He is definitely the guy to use for LASIK in Alabama!

flag | Submitted August 25, 2016

Great service. My glasses look great and my husband loves them. Thanks Dr Kloess for your excellent care and helpful staff.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

My family has used Dr. Price Kloess for years and rave about him. So when I was told I needed cataract surgery I knew who to use. I had never actually been to see Dr. Kloess before. My first visit was great. He was personable, really funny and put me at ease. He discussed all of my options. I decided to upgrade to the premium Multifocal lens. My surgery was s piece of cake and I love not needing glasses anymore. If you need cataract surgery, go to Dr Kloess. He is the best.

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

I am so happy with my vision. You have the best bedside manner. Your staff is great. Thanks Dr. Kloess!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

My family has used Dr. Kloess for years and love him. So when I needed eye surgery there was never a doubt who I would use. He is such a compassionate, Christian man. You can tell he really cares for his patients. He diagnosed my problem correctly. That impressed me so much because a few other doctors had missed this condition. He actually said I did not need surgery and recommended so eye drops. While it took several weeks to improve, I now see fine and my eye no longer hurts. I appreciate Dr. Kloess' honesty and professionalism. His staff is great too!

flag | Submitted August 22, 2016

For cataract surgery, Dr. Kloess is wonderful. He talked me through the entire process. It was painless and my vision is great. Thank you Dr. Kloess!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

I hate glasses! All my friends told me Dr. Kloess could help. They were so right. He was so professional and I could tell his staff knew what they were doing. The lasik was painless and I have never seen so well. Thanks Dr Kloess for my perfect vision. I will send my family & friends!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2016

Dr. Kloess is truly the best. An excellent Doctor with a wonderful team. I very HIGHLY recommend him for any vision problems you have.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2016

Kind, considerate, capable. Dr. Kloess is the best!

flag | Submitted August 12, 2016

Seeing Dr. Kloess is always a pleasure. I know he cares about me.

flag | Submitted July 21, 2016

Dr. Price M. Kloess's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)