You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Price M. Kloess

Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for my wonderful vision. Other doctors said there was nothing to help my vision. Friends recommended I see Dr Kloess for another opinion. He was so nice and caring and attentive. While making no promises, he was cautiously optimistic that he could help me. He operated on me and I now see better than I ever have in my entire life. Words fail to fully express my gratitude to Dr Kloess & his wonderful staff.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2016

Great doc...great results! Thanks Dr. Kloess for giving me such awesome vision!

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

I am so impressed by the years of experience and knowledge from the entire staff. I am always in good hands for my eyes and ears when I visit Dr. Kloess at Alabama Vision and Hearing Center!

flag | Submitted January 2, 2016

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

My husband and I both had Smart Lenses implants and we could be more pleased, not only with the surgery results, but also with the excellent care and kindness we received form Dr. Kloess and his entire staff.

flag | Submitted November 24, 2015

My mother had been seeing another eye doctor due to high pressures (borderline glaucoma). He found cataracts in her eyes a few years ago and sent her to Dr Kloess for cataract evaluation. While she was there for cataracts, Dr Kloes diagnosed her with full blown glaucoma. If it were not for Dr Kloess, my mother would have lost her vision to glaucoma even though she was seeing another eye doctor for her pressures. My family has seen Dr Velazquez and Dr Pitts and we love ALL of the doctors at Alabama Vision Center! They are the best! And we love the staff too!

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

I love going to see Dr. Kloess and his amazing staff. They are always so warm and friendly and genuinely interested in me. My vision is perfect after LASIK. Dr. Kloess is an outstanding surgeon!

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

This is meteorologist Fred Hunter. I wanted better vision without glasses and my eye doctor recommended Dr. Kloess. I was impressed that my eye doc thought so highly of him. Dr. Kloess is awesome. He did my lasik surgery and I see great. Dr. Kloess did lasik on our daughters too. If you need lasik our whole family highly recommends Dr. Kloess!

flag | Submitted September 20, 2015

Dr. Kloess did my cataract surgery. He also treated my glaucoma and I no longer need expensive eye drops that I could never remember to take. My vision is wonderful. His office is always clean and up to date and the staff is so kind and helpful.

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

I have been seeing Dr. Kloess ever since him came to Birmingham 20 years ago. He is from here and his 1st grade teacher recommended him. Since then he has taken care of all of my family, my husband's family and half of my Sunday school class. He is kind, caring, really smart and makes you feel like you are the only patient on his schedule (despite his busy clinic). He has operated on both sets of parents and did LASIK on my daughter. They all have done great. If you need a good eye doctor or need eye surgery, go see Dr. Kloess. He is great and his staff is fantastic....their attention to detail is really reassuring.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr. Price M. Kloess's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1984)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Not a day goes by that I don't thank God for my wonderful vision. Other doctors said there was nothing to help my vision. Friends recommended I see Dr Kloess ..."

May 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doc...great results! Thanks Dr. Kloess for giving me such awesome vision!"

April 15, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am so impressed by the years of experience and knowledge from the entire staff. I am always in good hands for my eyes and ears when I visit Dr. Kloess at Ala..."

January 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kloess always takes time to answer any questions you may have. He and his staff are excellent and I would recommend them to anyone! "

December 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My husband and I both had Smart Lenses implants and we could be more pleased, not only with the surgery results, but also with the excellent care and kindness w..."

November 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mother had been seeing another eye doctor due to high pressures (borderline glaucoma). He found cataracts in her eyes a few years ago and sent her to Dr Klo..."

October 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I love going to see Dr. Kloess and his amazing staff. They are always so warm and friendly and genuinely interested in me. My vision is perfect after LASIK. ..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This is meteorologist Fred Hunter. I wanted better vision without glasses and my eye doctor recommended Dr. Kloess. I was impressed that my eye doc thought so..."

September 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kloess did my cataract surgery. He also treated my glaucoma and I no longer need expensive eye drops that I could never remember to take. My vision is won..."

September 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been seeing Dr. Kloess ever since him came to Birmingham 20 years ago. He is from here and his 1st grade teacher recommended him. Since then he has tak..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doc, great staff, great results. I highly recommend Dr. Kloess!"

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "The thing I love about Dr. Kloess is he actually talks to you and treats you like a real person. I love this refreshing approach and he's that way every time I..."

September 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was looking for a trustworthy LASIK surgeon with experience in Birmingham. As I asked friends about this, Dr. Kloess' name kept coming up. I checked him ou..."

September 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am a big fan of Dr. Kloess. My wife and I now have wonderful vision after LASIK and cataract surgery. Many thanks to Dr. Kloess and the Birmingham Surgery C..."

August 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I really do like Dr. Kloess. He did my cataract surgery. It didn't hurt a bit and I see better than ever!"

August 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kloess is THE BEST LASIK surgeon in Alabama. He has treated all of my family and we no longer need glasses. His staff is great too...knowledgeable, helpfu..."

August 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor, he was so kind to my mom. I so appreciate Dr. Kloess "

August 8, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kloess performed Lasik for me 17 years ago and it has been wonderful. I chose mono vision and have not had to have reading glasses. I've continued my chec..."

July 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kloess performed cataract surgery on me and for the first time in almost 60 years I have 20/20 vision without corrective lenses. He is also treating me for ..."

July 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kloess did LASIK on me about a month ago. Today I had my one-month follow-up visit and my vision tested at 20/15. Previously I was legally blind without m..."

July 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I just had cataract and glaucoma surgery with this doctor and could not be happier! I no longer have to take drops and that saves me over $120/month. Dr. Kloe..."

July 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kloess did cataract surgery on both eyes within a month and I did great. I learned about him through several friends and family members. Glad I trusted him ..."

July 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Having my vision restored to normal has been a major blessing in my life! I am very thankful to Dr. Price Kloess and the conscientious staff of Alabama Vision ..."

July 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great staff and wonderful experience. I am so happy with Dr. Kloess and my wonderful vision after LASIK. I strongly recommend him to the many people who have ..."

July 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Excellent. Caring. Catarac surgery went great. No issues. I recommend him to every one I know. Several family members have used him and well pleased also. Dr..."

July 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kloess was recommended by 3 friends. They said he was the best and they were right. I needed cataract surgery and wanted someone with lots of experience. ..."

June 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor! Got me set up for surgery and the whole process was fast and simple!"

June 24, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kloess is an excellent ophthalmologist. One year ago he performed the surgery to remove cataracts and implanted lens which gave me much improved vision. ..."

June 22, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Just had my 10 year anniversary for LASIK. I still have 20/20 vision and no glasses. Dr. Kloess did an amazing job for me and parents and sisters. We love hi..."

June 4, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kloess is the leading LASIK surgeon in Birmingham. He was highly recommended by 3 people at work and they were right. He and his staff were awesome and my..."

June 3, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "My LASIK was the best thing I have ever done. Dr. Kloess is great. "

June 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Our son was born with significant health issues and was not expected to live very long. He now is 46 and we are thankful he has beat the odds. He went blind f..."

May 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Kind, considerate, confident. Dr. Kloess really knows what he he doing. My LASIK surgery was painless and my vision is amazing. I feel like I have HD vision...."

May 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have glaucoma and cataracts. My glaucoma drops were so expensive and my vision was failing. My friends recommended Dr. Kloess and I am so glad they did. H..."

May 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Superb bedside manner. Always seems genuinely interested in me. He even remembered to ask about my ailing mother. Dr. Kloess is actually one doctor I look fo..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My vision has been poor for years. Dr. Kloess said something was wrong with my cornea but he thought he could make my vision better. He said either surgery or..."

May 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Compassionate, caring, extremely talented surgeon with a great reputation. I have been seeing him for 15 years and he always treats me like family, which is wh..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great experience. The staff was wonderful and my results are great. The surgery went well and my vision is so much better. I highly recommend Dr. Kloess."

May 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Knowledgeable and very professional. He knew exactly what I had when 3 other doctors didn't. The surgery was a breeze (went just as he said it would) and my v..."

April 29, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Compassionate, kind, not in a hurry, made me feel like I was his only patient when the waiting room was full. He reassured me that although I had diabetes, my ..."

April 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Kloess was recommended to me by another physician. My first visit was in 2004 to inquire about lasik. I had dry eye syndrome and had difficulty with contacts..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I needed cataract surgery and so many of my friends recommended Dr. Kloess. He was so kind and spent a lot of time with me explaining pretty much everything. ..."

April 20, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I could not be more impressed with Dr. Kloess and his staff. I came to him because of all of the great things my friends said about him and I was so pleased to..."

April 18, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Very caring physician. Excellent staff. I went to see him because of all of the wonderful things said about him on the internet and they were true. He spent ..."

April 17, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "I went for a routine eye exam in February 2015 after a recommendation from my family doctor. The staff and technician who checked my eyes were excellent. Dr. Kl..."

March 25, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=94486'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 5.0

February 5, 2014