Ratings for Dr. Carolyn N. Garner

After years of suffering and my goiter getting so big it was causing me breathing difficulties. Pressing on my carotid artery, and basically choking me, Dr. Garner didn't waste any time! She cared about ME, the patient, and made sure my needs were met. And if a problem arose in my aftercare, which sadly it did, but was NOT her fault, she was QUICK to get it corrected!!! I have total high respect for this Dr. And so does my family. Once I got home, it was unbelievable the amount of room I had in my throat it felt like! Literally!!!!!!! Yes, I'm still eating soft foods, but I can actually EAT NOW :) Dr. Garner has given me HOPE, when I thought there was none. Four years of misery and getting sicker and sicker and BAM she nailed it!!!!! Yes, there are still other things we've got to deal with. But I would trust my baby's life with Dr. Garner!!!!!! I've seen scars and those poor people :( It didn't have to be like that. Dr Garner prides herself to treat you as if you were one of her own family. My dad wad very impressed. I would recommend her to everyone and already have sent two her way. I just wish this could have happened sooner!!!!! Thank God for Doctors that do and STILL care!!!!! My only wish would be if she could practice at more than just Denton Regional. They dropped the ball :( Other than that..... SHE IS TOP NOTCH!!!!!!!!!!!

flag | Submitted November 1, 2014

Dr. Carolyn N. Garner's Credentials

• University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio (Grad. 2001)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal