Ratings for Dr. Heidi Klingbeil

I can't say enough good things about Dr. Klingbeil. She works at Veterans Affairs, and you can tell she really cares about the veterans and about doing public service. Thanks Dr. K!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2017

Possibly the BEST doctor EVER. She helped me feel better when no one else could.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2017

Dr. Klingbeil was one of the best doctors I have ever been to. She took the time to sit down with me and explain why I was feeling the way I was and what happened. She didn't just run in and out like most of the other doctors I have been to. I have plagued by my injury for the past decade and she managed to help in just a few visits. If you need a great doctor, look no further. Thanks Dr. Klingbeil, you are the best.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

This is the best doctor you will find anywhere. She is head and shoulders above the others. If you're looking for empathy, intelligence and talent, she has it all. She is a leader not just at her hospital but in her entire field. It's rare to find such a combination of book smart with human caring.

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

I have never had a better doctor. She saved my life and my family by addressing my severe pain stemming from my injury while serving in Iraq. Why there aren't more such outstanding doctors is beyond me. My only regret is not finding her sooner. Thank you, Dr. Klingbeil!

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

50% of this doctor's examination time for an emergency patient (a patient who is in pain) spent on questions like: Where do you work? What you do for a living? Who do you live with? etc. All questions leading to ....how much money do you have? Another 50% of her time she writes a prescription for pain. She doesn't like questions, she literally refuses to answer them. On a question " Dr. I forgot to ask you, why would my ankle hurt?" She answered " If you don't want to forget, go to another room write your questions down and then come back to me" , never answering the question. On another question regarding treatment options she answered " Too many questions for one appointment" and never answered the question. Total examination time 10-15 minutes.

Submitted October 6, 2009

Dr. Heidi Klingbeil's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)