Ratings for Dr. Tarek Kudaimi

I think he is one of the best Dr's I have ever visited. He is very caring and takes his time during each visit. He does a through exam and talks to you while examining you. His team is also very nice. I have been seeing him now for 4 years and have never had a problem. Not sure if some of the people here are talking about T. Kudaimi or his brother. The Rhematologist is very caring and great.

flag | Submitted June 19, 2013

One of the rudest doctors with the worst bedside manner. Won't prescribe medications, won''t do anything for my pain and I'm in a wheelchair for arthritis. This doctor has a horrible attitude. He decided that he was going to talk over me, badmouthed me to other doctors and discharged me from the hospital and I'm still very sick. If you care about your health, I sugggest you stay far away from this guy. I wish that I did.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2013

This Dr. is very kind and concernedfor my whole families health. Myself, my Husband and my son see him. The office is prompt in getting back to me, when I need to get in usually I can get in within a few days and if it is urgent, I can usually be seen on the same day. The Dr. is very thorough and has a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2012

Very uncaring, doesn't care if any new symptoms of a disease has occurred. Won't prescribe medication to last a whole month according to how he writes the prescription (every 4 to 6 hours). Tells you that you must live with pain. He is rude, arrogant and mean and has a lousy bedside manner. His treatments have not changed as my condition has worsened and he has not changed my meds to progress with changes in my illnesses as he promised to a year ago.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2009

Dr. Tarek Kudaimi's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1991)

• Cigna Ppo