Ratings for Dr. Henk Roos

Waited for 2 extra hours and when finally got in he was really rude

flag | Submitted August 10, 2017

Was Really rude ! Didn't care about my problems after I sat in the emergency room for 4 hours, never gave my referral to the specialist and tried to just push me off and give me to another doctor cause he didn't wanna deal with my problems.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2016

Thank you for serving Fort St John. I hope you stay. You are very knowledgeable and don't sugar coat the facts. Sorry I woke you up in the middle of night for an emergency.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

Dr Roos is Fantastic, kind and caring, never in a hurry and always willing to work through all problems to the end until you are happy with the outcome. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

Dr. Roos provided excellent advice on options for treating a degenerative tear in medial knee lining. He immediately referred me to a specialist and arranged MRI and xray all in the same day.

flag | Submitted March 26, 2012

I have found Dr.Roos to be very polite and well as knowledgeable. He has been very thorough with his assessments for both myself and my 2 young children.He is not in a rush when seeing him. It has been my expirence that he admits if he does not know something and looks into things further to find the answer. I would recommend Dr. Roos as a physician

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Dr Roos is a very nice man. He took his time to explain things.

flag | Submitted January 12, 2011

after injuring my back and seeing roos for 2months he referred me for a xray then told me "I don't know what to do for you" Thanks roos you should lose your gumball licence. A year later I paid for my own mri. Showing bulging disc's pushing on multiple nerves.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2010

I came into contact with this doctor briefly on behalf of my child. I found that this doctor was condescending and had a lack of empathy. He only seems to see numbers, not people. If you want to be treated like a human being, do not choose this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009