Ratings for Dr. Kevin L. Kunkle

flag | Submitted September 12, 2013

This doctor is not an upper extremity surgeon, but felt he could try out a new surgery on my broken humerus, which involved manipulating my ulnar nerve. It's likely he has never done this surgery before. He did a good job fixing the bone (although he used way too many screws), but he left my nerve in a highly compromised location, causing the nerve to be compressed and the resulting damage left me with burning and pins and needles in my right hand (my dominant hand!) And after this happened, he wouldn't even acknowledge something was wrong or send me somewhere else! He told me to wait a year and it MIGHT come back! I'm 27 years old and should not have nerve damage from someone else's mistake. Luckily, I went into Philadelphia to the Philly Hand Center, where the surgeon there told me that if I had waited any longer than the 5 months I had lived with the constant pain and crushing of my nerve, it would have been too late. Thank God he knew how to fix what Kunkle did wrong.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2009

Dr. Kevin L. Kunkle's Credentials

• Arabic

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1988)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Trenton, NJ