Ratings for Dr. Robert T. Wyker

Outstanding physician. Great technician, diagnostician and won’t operate unless necessary, additionally he has some good Pas also. Have trusted him not only with myself (multiple issues), my daughter’s dislocated shoulder and my son’s ACL. And best of all he’s very personable with a good bedside manner.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2011

Dr. Wyker is an excellent Doctor. He is very approachable, gives good suggestions and is very knowledgable in the field of Orthopaedic medicine.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

He fixed both of my husband's knees on two occasions and I've had the pleasure of dealing with him on a professional level when I worked at a retirement community. He is a stellar person, super nice, and hands down the best orthopedist in the state. He is one of the few doctors who is kind, patient, and altruistic. Once he came in to our community when we were having a crisis with an injured resident that wasn't even his patient (Dr. Wyker was visiting a family member) and he took the time out to see him and have him admitted to the hospital when there was no financial benefit to himself and he was visibly tired after a long day. He was so approachable and patient (unlike many other docs.) Wish there were more like him.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Dr. Robert T. Wyker's Credentials

• Univ Of Va Sch Of Med, Charlottesville Va 22908 (Grad. 1982)