Ratings for Dr. Courtney P. Rhoades

My many experiences with this office have been awful. I've gone through two miscarriages and neither one was handled in a caring, professional way. The nurse (Carol) never let me get a word in to ask questions and when I could ask a question, it was never answered. Dr. Rhoades wrote the wrong information on my chart and the staff relayed the wrong information to me. I switched to another practice/hospital completely and seem to have found a doctor's office that cares and wants to find the solution to my recurrent miscarriages and not keep me going in circles like Dr. Rhoades office.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2011

Dr. Rhoades delivered my first child and I did not feel very confident in her abilities. I wanted to have more of a connection with her but it just wasn't there. She was not particularly engaging and maybe she couldn't relate to having jitters as a soon-to-be first-time parent because she did not have children at the time. Not sure if that has changed. She answered questions we had but did not offer anything further. She seemed mainly interested in her social life as she was often going on ski vacations during my pregnancy. Overall, she was competent but not a doctor I would go to again.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2010

No confidence in Ms. Rhoades. I do not know what Ms. Rhoades personal mission is, but I do not think she is a first choice for GYN care. She may be focused more on OB care and maybe she was not interested in my case. I had an abnormal test result, and I usually comprehend information well, but when I left her office, I understood only that I had a problem. I wanted and needed more information. I just left scared. Now I need to return and I do not want to go back, but cannot find another doctor (which is why I am on this site) Ms. Rhoades would do better to refer cases in which she is not interested or not well trained to other professionals.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Dr. Courtney P. Rhoades's Credentials

• Nova Se Univ, Coll Of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 33328 (Grad. 1998)

Updates

• First Name changed from "Courtney" to "Courtney P."

October 20, 2013