Ratings for Dr. Nicola Dirito-Hebert

She was the ER doctor for my late mother - I don't think she could have been any ruder.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2016

Looks don't have anything to do with medicine, but it was probably the only good thing the person had to say about her, she was mean and rude to my grandfather, she actually made him cry. She didn't think he should have gone to the ER. We insisted on another doctor who admitted him to the hosptial.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2014

I would take Dr Dirito-Hebert everyday and twice on Wednesday and never look back. Knowledgable, courteous and caring. I wish she had a standard practice. And yes she is pretty, not sure what has to do with health care. Not my type anyway, I'm a woman

flag | Submitted August 23, 2013

she thinks she's GOD but is gonna get suedshe misdiagnosed me 2x in one week and then says its my fault...she needs to go back to stripping

flag | Submitted April 18, 2010

Good news, she is very attractive. Bad news, she is very uncaring and unkind. She didn't listen to us. Very condescending and I would say she is in the wrong profession.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009