Ratings for Dr. John C. Foster

Dr. Foster and his staff are incredible! He is very honest and helps you understand things very well. He's very professional during exams and is caring. He delivered me and my daughter and all my family loves him.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2015

Dr. Foster and staff are absolutely the Best !! Dr. Foster helps you to understand everything so much better and is very patient and friendly and punctual. 5 stares from my Family and I . Thank you Dr. Foster

flag | Submitted April 14, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Foster for 25 years. I could not ask for a more understanding or knowable doctor. He always listens and knows the right questions to ask to find out what problems I am having. I would recommend him to all women that want a good caring doctor.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2013

Dr. Foster was very nice and informative during my emergency surgery. When I went back the next year for my pap he was uninterested in my plight. His front desk nurse at his office at St Vincent’s was very unprofessional

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

I had to see Dr. Foster because my docotor was unavailable. He was very thorough with the exam and even caught some problems I was having that my regular doctor missed. Very smart and knowledgable and took the time to listen to my concerns. Not only did he listen, he investigated to find the source of my problems. Thanks you doctor Foster

flag | Submitted December 3, 2012

I have used Dr. Foster for 26 years, and recommend him to all the women I know. I trust him with my life.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2010

Dr Foster is the BEST!He has a funny/dry sense of humor,which I LOVE! He's very caring and involved. He was patient when I brought my list of questions EVERY visit during my pregnancy. A couple of years after my child was born I had some other issues and Dr Foster personally called to discuss with me while he was on his way to another hospital. How many doctors would do that? He is ONE-IN-A-MILLION!!!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2010

Dr. Foster delivered my last child (I actually used another physician in his practice, he was on call). I thought he was fantastic! I ended up having a c/s and even the nurses asked "who did your staples?" The incision healed barely leaving a scar. Appropriately reassuring but not patronizing. I would recommend Dr. Foster.

flag | Submitted May 14, 2010

Dr. Foster delivered my child. I've never heard such horrible bedside manners. For example, he said to the nurse (while I was in pain because the epidural didn't take) " You can tell she's a firsttimer!" Hello, I'm in labor not deaf. He did not explain his decisions or even inform me of decisions during my 24 hr birth experience. Very dissappointed in his professionalism.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2010

Exceptional knowledge, great bedside manner, genuinely cares for his patients. I've been his patient for several years after being his student. I refer my patients to him now.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2010

Dr. John C. Foster's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)