Ratings for Dr. Matthew S. Ivey

My experience with dr Ivey was not good ,he did not do nothing for me,he just looked at my toe and said my toe was just starting to get fungus, I told him it had been hurting for about 2months , he said go to a pedicurest so they can file it down,wow what a dr ,did not give me no medication for the nail,still in pain , but I got me another dr hope this one can help they said they could

flag | Submitted March 24, 2016

I have been waiting Dr. Ivey for over 1 hour. He charged a lot for the office visit. I was charged more than $1000 per hour for my visit.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2015

Dr. Ivy was amazing..he explains as he goes and makes sure you have a good understanding.. it was worth the 2 hr drive. He fixed my daughter's ankle and got her healed an on her way..

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

I was devastated when I broke the growth plate in my big toe, but going to Richmond Bone and Joint Clinic and meeting Dr. Ivey gave me hope. Everyone at Richmond Bone and Joint Clinic were very supportive and kind. It took me a long time to get better, but I am doing gymnastics again and that is all that matters. Thank you again Richmond Bone and Joint Clinic for taking care of me, and thank you Dr. Ivey.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2009

Dr. Matthew S. Ivey's Credentials

• Barry University School Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2005)

Top Hospitals in Richmond, TX