Ratings for Dr. Michael R. Cohen

He listens to everything I say. He takes his time with me and I don't feel like he is rushing me out the door. I had a great doctor in Ohio and I was afraid I wouldn't find one I liked as well when I transferred to Savannah. I did with Dr Cohen and his staff. So happy I was recommended by a friend to go there. I never once regretted it.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2016

So glad to have Dr. Cohen as my doctor!! I strongly recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2015

Dr. Cohen is thoughtful and competent in his diagnoses--and responds authoritatively to any concerns or questions you may have. He is a great asset!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2015

Dr. Cohen takes time to listen and ask the right questions. He is very interested in keeping me healthy!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2015

We love Dr. Cohen and his staff! We couldn't ask for a better caregiver!

flag | Submitted October 16, 2015

Friendly efficient staff. Listens, explains, recommends - way it ought to be. Appreciate them all.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

My and my wife have gone to him for over 5 years, he's always been helpful. My wife is chronically ill with multiple conditions and he's always up to date with her status (reads every memo/test our other docs send him). Even when shes not the paying patient he'll ask how she's doing to make sure she's ok. Very friendly down to earth guy and he's not afraid to admit when he doesn't know something.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2014

The dr and his staff were very nice, but his lack of knowledge and effort to reveal the problem were not acceptable. He made no attempt to get to the root of the issue. I went on to see another physician that discovered I had a serious bacterial infection in my stomach.

flag | Submitted November 2, 2013

THE STAFF IS GREAT AND THE TIME SPENT IN THE WAITING ROOM IS VERY SHORT.

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

I love Dr. Cohen! I have switched doctor's several times because I felt like I wasn't being heard, but he always hears me, and doesn't rush out of the room as soon as he has a chance. He actually sits and talks and laughs. If I ever move, I would drive two hours to still come to his office!

flag | Submitted March 2, 2012

Dr. Michael R. Cohen's Credentials

• Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1999)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Pooler, GA