Ratings for Dr. Andrea S. Lamberson

I have been a patient of this wonderful caring doctor from the very first day she began practicing medicine. I finally also realized that every time I went to a specialist for some specific ailment I immediately returned to Dr. Lamberson for her opinion and because she already knew the answer and the remedy that was needed. Dr. Lamberson has seen me through breast cancer, severe arthritic pain, the death of my husband and the raising of my children. There are not enough words to give her all the praises she so greatly deserves. I am 86years old with a great many problems but I'm able to have a quality of life as a result of Dr. Lamberson's support, advice and most importantly her compassion for me. I've never found any other doctor except her willing to go that extra mile to help your situation. Her calm and loving personality is so reassuring and you are just confident that she is there for you alone and won't stop until you are healed and well. Dr. Lamberson is a true gift to her profession.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2018

Our first visit to Dr. Lamberson was for a school physical for my daughter. Although all seemed well, I had to call back after leaving because she inaccurately completed the physical form by showing my daughter wears glasses and she does not. I was told it was OK to change it myself. My daughter said she basically just asked a few questions, and filled out the form. The office was not busy at all, so I'm not sure what was going on.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2012

Misdiagnosed me once. 2nd complaint is I went to her with chest pains, she was nonchalant & spoke of her own medical problems. I had to order my own testing then after a full week she had not reviewed results nor called me back. I called repeatedly and was given excuses, even told to get my own results & fax to them myself. I'm still having severe chest pains and have been given no clue as what is wrong or anything I can do to alleviate pain. I have a family history of heart disease too. I've been left scared, frustrated, and certain that I will be finding a new doctor.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2011

Best doctor I have ever had. Very smart but personable - not easy to find in a doctor anymore. I trust her totally. Great doctor, great person !!

flag | Submitted September 28, 2009

Great Doctor. Very knowledgeable talks to you as if your her friend not a nobody. She honestly takes the time to listen and help you feel better. I would and have recommended her to several people. More doctors should be like her.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2008

Dr. Lamberson is definitely one of a kind. She sets the bar very high as to what every Dr. should strive to and should be. She is very knowledgeable,personable,thorough,kind and down to earth. She sincerely listens to what you have to say about your health concerns and goes above and beyond to make sure that you are taken care of. She doesn't miss a beat! She is not only a wonderful Dr. but an exquisitely wonderful, sweet person as well. I highly recommend her!! ****She also has a wonderful staff as well,very kind and helpful!**** ~ 9/23/08 ~

flag | Submitted September 27, 2008

Excellent physician. Caring, attentive, and detailed. She is very personable and I was comfortable with her from the start. Would recommend without hesitation.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2008

Personable, knowledgeable and she has my complete trust.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

Outstanding physician. Makes you feel you're the most special patient she has. Very thorough and caring. Highly recommend to anyone. I've traveled 150 miles round trip to continue using her as my physician.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2007

Dr. Andrea S. Lamberson's Credentials

• University Of South Alabama College Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Uhc