Ratings for Dr. Larry W. Rumans

I am shocked by the poor rating of this doctor. My husband has seen him many times. We find him extremely helpful and knows his stuff. Try him for yourself, he is a very special doc!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2012

Staff changed appointment time 2 1/2 hours before appointment. Gave some lame excuse and silly reason. A very generic, below average, uncaring, unknowledgeable doctor. Spent time, but no real genuine effort in trying to solve my problems. Stated that even if all my tests come out positive that I do not have Lyme Disease and it should not be treated because antibiotics could kill me. Antibiotics are the only form of treatment for Lyme Disease. If left untreated Lyme disease will get progressively worse and eventually become neurological, involving lesions in the brain. I do not know how this guy became a doctor. Very poor quality human being. Save your time and health and avoid.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2009

Dr. Larry W. Rumans's Credentials

• University Of Kansas School Of Medicine (Grad. 1972)