Ratings for Dr. Philip R. Niswander

Wonderful! Dr. Niswander is knowledgeable, friendly and professional. I especially enjoyed the floral bouquet on my after surgery visit!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2013

I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Niswander and staff in Sept 2012. I had seen many eye doctors but one in particular (Dr. Arenos) had recommended Dr. Niswander for cataract surgery. I did have the surgery along with multifocal lens for each eye scheduled one week apart. It was one of the easiest surgery's I've ever had. After the first implant was done, I couldn't wait for the next one. I'm very happy Dr. Niswander scheduled the other eye the very next week. Today is the next day after the second surgery that I am writing this review. I can see better now then I could have in my entire life. I am very thankful for the recommendation given me. I highly recommend Dr. Niswander and his entire staff. I am totally impressed with the facility and everyone in it as well as the Ambulatory building and staff.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2012

Wonderful experience. Beautiful office. Beautiful staff. Wonderful, caring doctor. Made having cataract surgery a joy!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2012

I have been a patient of Dr. Phil for thirty years. He and his staff have always been very professional and kind. My mother is also a patient and recently had cateract surgery by Dr. Niswander and he could not have been more caring. After the surgery he came to talk to us and let us know that everything went well. He also was patient and answerd all of our questions. The next day someone on his staff called to see how she was. I highly recommend Dr. Niswander to anyone looking for an excellent ophthalmologist! Sincerly, Annette Mandanici

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

I was referred here for cataract surgery. First class experience! Such a nice, caring doctor and staff. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted November 19, 2011

DR. Niswander was very helpful in his explanations of what was happening and whwt to expect. If I was to have any complaints it would be in the wait time or over booking during regular appts.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2011

Niswander Eye Center provided possibly the best care I have ever received in the medical field. The staff including of course Dr Niswander were all above average. Appointments were always ontime and everyone seemed to be very professional in matters large and small. The surgical unit they are affiliated with provided the same high level of care.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2011

AFTER SEEING MANY DIFFERENT DOCTORS OVER 45 YEARS DR NISWANDER TALKED TO ME EXPLAINED THINGS TO ME. THE RESULTS OF MY CATARACT SURGERY. THE STAFF WAS SO PLEASANT AND HELPFUL

flag | Submitted April 7, 2011

Extremely satisfied with pre & post cataract surgical care. Dr. Niswander,his staff & the staff at the ambulatory surgical center where my two surjuries were performed should all be considered excellent as well as professional. Dr. Niswander communicated fully with my primary care eye professional both prior to and after surjuries. He made an uncomfortable decision to undergo the surjuries acceptable via his communication with my primary who had made the referral.Following the surjuries,he conveyed needed information to my primary,as well, for the developement of a care plan & new eyeware lenses. Overall this was a very satisfactory experience & I will refer patients to Dr. Niswander in the future.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Dr.niswander spends too little time with his patients. The patient waits and hour after scheduled appointment - to see him only for 3 minutes!!!

flag | Submitted December 11, 2009

Dr. Philip R. Niswander's Credentials

• Medical College Of Pennsylvania (Grad. 1979)