Ratings for Dr. Maria M. Cabodevilla-Conn

Great doctor! The entire visit was made a lot easier for me.

flag | Submitted December 17, 2013

I have been a patient of Dr Conn since 2008 and I highly recommended her to several people. I have been to other Pain Management Drs who just wanted to give pain meds and do unneccessary procedures. Dr Conn spent time with me and explained exactly what was going on with me. Since being her patient I have based my experience with her to other Drs I have seen and few met her caring and knowledge. I just wished when my Mom had pain issues I knew about Dr Conn

flag | Submitted February 27, 2013

This office is great! Dr. Conn is very knowledgeable and helpful. She has told me about options that I have never heard before and that no other doctor has taken the time to talk to me about. She is very caring, friendly and makes me feel very comfortable. The office space is big and clean, the staff is funny and friendly. They truly go above and beyond. God bless them all!!

flag | Submitted February 26, 2013

Dr. Conn is a highly competent physician. She is well trained. She can read MRIs well and her diagnostic acumen is superb.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2013

I never rate anyone but I am appalled this physician is in practice. She cannot diagnose from or explain a basic MRI! She promises to help you but she doesn't have enough clinical knowledge and sends you back to the internist to explain results or run tests. She overprescribes medicines that don't go together. Her office has a curly Spanish woman up front that is very miserable and makes everything a huge favor. I had the worst experience and needed to post something.

Submitted January 22, 2013

Dr. Conn was very attentive to my needs. She is extremely comforting and very patient . Since under her care I can go about more of my daily activities. I have recommended her

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011

I was extemely ill at ease with her methods of dispensing medication. To have to get a ten day supply and have to keep calling the office for the next time period seemed so childish and time wasting that it turned me off. I felt like a second class citizen. When I had to go back to my previous dose after attempting to cut down, she denied me a refill. Maybe she can treat other people like criminals but I am not one of them!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2009

Dr. Maria M. Cabodevilla-Conn's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1992)