Rate Dr. Kevin MacDonald

Dr. Kevin MacDonald's Ratings

Being an out of town patient, I had explained our situation and requested to have our daughters consult and procedure completed in one visit and had requested to be put on a cancellation list. I was pleasantly surprised when we quickly got a cancellation appointment and within hours were off to Saint John. We were greeted by a very friendly and professional staff. Our 12 year old daughter had a frenectomy performed and was feeling faint several times after the procedure. She was tended to thoroughly with oxygen, cold clothes and even a juice box to make her feel better. When Dr. MacDonald was made aware of her condition, he tended to her personally. Staying with us until she felt better. Giving us literature on post surgery protocol and even including his cell phone should there be any area of concern to contact him. Once our daughter was starting to feel better, Dr. MacDonald even walked her by hand to the car to ensure she was going to be ok. I was so impressed by his caring approach, professional and friendly staff. This was a positive experience for our daughter which she will always remember. As well worth mentioning after her gum had healed, she looked in the mirror and said "Perfection Mom, I knew we picked the right doctor". That says it all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2879643].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

Several months ago, I had a tissue graph completed by Dr. MacDonald. I have a heart condition and Dr. MacDonald was very careful to ensure all necessary precautions were taken during my procedure (including having a nurse present). Everything was well explained and you can tell he is confident and skilled.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2781668].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 19, 2015

Great overall experience! I had my frenum cut to prevent my front teeth from spreading, and Dr MacDonald was very informative and efficient. Minimal to no pain!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2358765].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 12, 2014

he is a wonderful dental surgen. He explains every thing he is doing during a proceedure very carteful and gentle when he works on your mouth. I would highly recommend him to anyone

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][414978].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 29, 2012

In the past 6 months I have had several procedures completed by Dr. MacDonald (dental implant, gingivectomies, crown lengthening, and a gum graft). All work was pain free without any complications. I'm very satisfied with the results. I'm a person who typically asks a lot of questions prior to a procedure and I have never felt rushed. Dr. MacDonald always takes the time to inform you about the procedure. He is an excellent surgeon who I highly recommend for any type of gum surgery, I wouldn't go anywhere else!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][414977].votes_count ]]