Ratings for Dr. Michael S. Beckenstein

Awesome awesome Doctor. He's just great. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted July 22, 2016

I have been considering for quite some time to have Botox and have met with a few Dr's, but when I met Dr Beckenstein And his staff I knew I was at the right office. Dr Beckenstein and his staff were caring and professional. They answered all my questions and allayed my concerns. I would highly recommend Dr Beckenstein

flag | Submitted July 2, 2016

Dr. Beckenstein and his staff are excellent. I had a double mastectomy, and had recostruction surgery. His staff is very, very good, and Dr. Beckenstein is competent and caring. I highly recommend them.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2015

Dr. Beckenstein did my reconstruction following a bilateral mastectomy. I found both him and his staff to be very caring and attentive. Questions were always answered in a timely manner. Office runs very efficiently.

flag | Submitted January 28, 2015

Dr. Beckenstein and his staff are top rate, very profesional and caring. After a double mastectomy, Dr. Beckenstein did my reconstruction. Things went very well, and I am happy with the results.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2015

Dr Beckenstein seems very knowledgeable in his field of study, but he does not work well with other doctors if consultations are needed due to other medical conditions. He also spends very little time getting to know you as a person, which is not very helpful in a surgery situation. His nurse is very good, but it seems as if she has to compensate for his lack of bedside manner. There are also numerous follow ups, which while that helps ensure things go well, it also means dealing with him longer than preferred.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2014

Highly recommend Dr. Beckenstein for any breast issues. He preformed bilateral breast reconstruction on me and I couldn't be more pleased. Very caring and compassionate.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2014

Dr. Beckenstein and his staff made my breast reconstruction surgery process be the best that it could be in every step of the way.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

Outstanding through the entire experience. For anyone seeking a plastic surgeon look no more!

flag | Submitted October 3, 2013

This Doctor absolutely takes the cake for a specialist!! I can not stress the value of an excellent surgeon that knows what they are doing. I have been a nurse for 11 years and have seen it all. This doctor is absolutely worth every second of your time to go and see. He did excellent work with my tummy tuck. I had two beautiful children but they did a number on my abdomen. I can honestly say he is an artist and my abdomen looks better than it ever was, even before kids. The day of surgery he came back up to the hospital to check on me after seeing office patients after my surgery. I was his only patient that day for a major surgery. So it's not like he did another surgery and was hanging around. He went back to his office and then came back that night to check on me. I telling u as a nurse he didn't have to do that. He could have just given some phone orders and went home, but not this guy! Don't waste your time with anyone else because its your body and its permanent!

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

Dr. Michael S. Beckenstein's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Board-certified plastic surgeon Dr. Michael S. Beckenstein, MD is a fully qualified plastic surgeon with more than ample training in plastic and reconstructive surgery. Now in private practice in Birmingham, AL, Dr. Beckenstein specializes in procedures for the body and breasts. ‚Äč

• English

• Eastern Virginia Medical School (Grad. 1987)