Ratings for Dr. Nicholas W. Belletto

Hes a great chiropractor and I reccomend him highly to everyone in Tallahassee seeking chiropractic services!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2011

great Doctor would highly recommend Dr Belletto good kid

flag | Submitted November 1, 2010

I have been using chiropractors since I was very young. Needless to say, I have been to numerous chiropractors and they are not all created equally. Dr. Belletto is by far, the best chiropractor I have ever been too. His style of adjusting is well practiced and he never jerks me around like some chiro's have. He takes his time with me, using his fingers to pinpoint what places in my back are out, and then adjusts accordingly. He always does a great adjustment on me. On top of that, he is very friendly, energetic and extremely knowledgeable. He recently took over the practice of Dr. Ronald Hoffman in Tallahassee. I have been going to Dr. Hoffman for years and was upset to hear he was retiring. I was disappointed that Dr. Hoffman retired because I had finally found a great doctor, but I am extremely happy with the care I have received from Dr. Belletto. He is on par with Dr. Hoffman ( who has received numerous awards as a doctor), and I actually prefer the way Dr. Belletto adjusts.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr. Nicholas W. Belletto's Credentials

• Sherman College Of Straight Chiropractic (Grad. 2005)