Ratings for Dr. James D. Baker

Great doctor. Very caring and helpful. Worked with me to heal.

flag | Submitted August 22, 2017

Because of Dr. Baker's exceptional work, I was back to normal activities in half the expected time. Dr. Baker personally called me a couple days after my surgery to see how I was doing and answer any questions. My hand therapist was impressed with the x-rays of my surgery. I experienced very little pain through the entire process. I feel a great deal of gratitude for the Care and attention that I received from Dr. Baker and would highly recommend him to anyone who experiences an injury to hand/wrist.

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

I broke my wrist in 3 places and had to have surgery to repair the breaks. The breaks were completed and I had extensive damage. Dr. Baker did a great job in repairing the damage. He stressed the importance of doing therapy. I was very lucky to have Dr. Baker. I would highly recommend him to family and friends.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

Very pleased and satisfied with Dr Baker's delicate surgical repair of a complex finger injury. Dr Baker emphasized the degree of injury, thoroughly explained the repair, skillfully performed the surgery, and stressed the importance of therapy. I consider myself fortunate to have been under his care and would highly recommend without hesitation.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr baker was one of the most caring doctors to my grandmother , she was so scared to get the tumor removed off of her hand and he did such a wonderful job ! Thank you Dr.Baker

flag | Submitted July 26, 2016

amazing staff caring doctor will recommend to all of my family and friends

flag | Submitted October 15, 2015

The most uncaring and rudest doctor I have ever seen. Major god syndrome problem

flag | Submitted August 12, 2014

Dr. Baker was one of the most professional and helpful doctors I've ever seen. He was so knowledgable and knew exactly what was causing my problems and was able to help me my first visit. I'd most definitely recommend him.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2012

The manner of treatment from the front desk and medical assistant was excellent. The doctor was very good with the amount of time he spent with me and provided a very good explanation of my condition and treatment.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr. James D. Baker's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 2003)