Ratings for Dr. Manjarie Daw

While I find Dr. Daw herself to be personable and knowledgeable during in-office visits; I find it very difficult to accept that outside of an in-office visit one's options are limited to office staff. Between the two women working with Dr.Daw there's a fifty-fifty chance you'll get the singular friendly knowledgeable staff member. If you are so unfortunate as to get the excessively rude and clearly incompetent staff member I suspect you will find yourself considering looking for a new primary care physician just as I am. I'll be sending Dr. Daw a letter as I sound she is unaware of the way one of her staff treats patients. It will be a snail mail letter because I was told by the rude staffer that unless there is a serious medical problem the doctor won't speak with patients on the phone or via email. I suppose she's at least thoughtful enough to realize it'd be bad for her to forward me to voicemail.

flag | Submitted August 21, 2014

We had a bad experience with her prescribing pricey medicine and not going for a Generic drug composition, we also realized that she did not explain the dosage well. We eventually had to visit a specialist for the ailment and even though the specialist did not mention the off-hand manner in which the symptoms were dealt with by Dr Daw, the concern on her face was blatantly obvious. I just hope the procedure that I have scheduled now does not bring about a lengthy treatment. If it does the deterioration of my condition attributes to the delay in diagnosis and bad dosage instructions. I feel if the Doctor suggests that she would be able to refer a patient, she should stand by her word.

flag | Submitted January 30, 2014

The worst staff I have experience I am looking to change doctor because of that very unprofessional very bad

flag | Submitted February 6, 2013

Very dissatisfied with office staff. Completely unprofessional and unwilling to take responsibility for their incompetence. You are rushed to be put on hold every time you call the office and rushed while they are speaking to you. This is not the office to start with if you hope to have a lasting relationship while receiving quality medical care. I do believe Dr. Daw is a good physician. She should know how her staff treats her patients. I have been a patient for about 4 years and am sad to have to look for another doctor.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012

I have no complaints about the doctor. The staff have been helpful, the doctor knowledgable. I had no problem getting an appointment as a new patient and their f/up has been good.

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Daw might be about as knowledgeable as the average GP/internal Med doctor but it is not worth your time to find out! This staff is comically bad! Think of trying to explain insurance (co-pays, deductibles etc) to a teenager and that is what it is like trying to talk to this staff. You can do much better than going here!

flag | Submitted March 5, 2012

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

Worst staff ever. When I had complications, I was rudely treated and left hanging for days sometimes without my medications. They don't budge a bit to help you out of a tight spot or inform you of upcoming deadlines or complications. Perhaps if the staff was better I might have stayed. I am looking to start with a new physician ASAP.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2011

i find dr. daw very knowledgable and helpful. She has explained, in detail, many medical conditions I did not understand fully. She has a staff member who is so incompentent I hate to deal with her but she Rene, who is the absolute best, competent, efficient,and a awesome personal manner.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2010

Had the worst experience here. Utter negligence,beginning with an office staff as incompetent as they come. I can provide you with details, if you want!

flag | Submitted October 1, 2009

Dr. Manjarie Daw's Credentials

• Burdwan Med Coll, Burdwan Univ, Burdwan, West Bengal, India (Grad. 1990)

Multiplan