Ratings for Dr. Lisa Campfens

As a female and supposed 'doctor' , this Dr. is by far a sorry excuse for both. I have suffered from a major uterine disorder all my life(including melon size growths at this point), and now 35, I have made the difficult decision to have a complete hysterectomy, with no chance of ever having children, but after living with the excruciating pain since childhood, the only treatment available is pain management or major surgery. Since my surgeon is away, I was forced to go to PLC Emerg to get my pain meds re-filled. This is where I had the unfortunate experience of meeting this Dr. Not only did she not spend more than 2min 'examining' me, but basically treating me as just common drug addict wasting her precious time. Would a drug addict (I've been on Percoset for 2.5mos)go to such lenghts as getting major surgery, just to get high? She is not only insensitive, but 'dangerous' to have on staff, due to the amount of pain I was in and nowhere to turn, I contemplated some very dark thoughts.

flag | Submitted September 30, 2009