Ratings for Dr. Holly C. Shaffer

Dr. Holly Shaffer is by far the epitome of perfection when it comes to a physician who is caring and I do mean caring for the welfare of her patient's health and long term well being. She is intelligent and well trained/educated in her field. I highly recommend Dr. Shaffer for any Dermatological needs. I wish all physicians had her expertise in patient/physician relationships. A true professional in her field. My husband and I are proud to say she's our Dermatologist. HIGHLY recommend her. Top knotch office and staff as well. Can't get any better.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2017

Everything you look for in a physician, knowledge, expertise, and caring. She gets top ratings on all three! You can't go wrong with this practice, but she is my preference.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

great experience. nice staff. my wait time was 10-20 minutes.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2014

Dr. Shaffer is very knowledgeable, professional and friendly. She was able to find a solution to my skin problem when a number of others had not. No. 1 in her class at Univ of NC and her very thorough. Makes me feel right at home every time I go to see her. I would recommend her to anyone!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2014

I am very happy with Dr. Shaffer. She takes time to listen her patients and understand their medical concerns, and makes sure to clarify all doubts. She even goes the extra mile to suggest different treatment options that accommodate the patient's lifestyle. My husband and I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 13, 2014

By far the most professional and caring Dr. I have seen in a number of years. The office staff is as welcoming and alert to patients as the doctors! Everything about Dr. Shaffer and this office is A+.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Dr. Shaffer found out what was wrong with my 5 year old son when no one else could. She took so much time to tell me exactly what I needed to know about my son's condition and how to treat it. I couldn't be more pleased!

flag | Submitted January 16, 2013

Dr. Shaffer is truly amazing!!! She's knowledgeable, thorough, and takes her time to listen, examine, diagnosis, & to develop a treatment plan. I'm struck by her patience, compassion, & empathy. I've never had such a wonderful physician!!!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

Doctor Shaffer was great she took the time to listen to my problem and diagnosed and treated my medical need. I will recommend her to my friends. The staff was very helpful. Worth the wait for the appointment.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2012

Dr. Holly C. Shaffer's Credentials

• University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill School Of Medicine (Grad. 2005)